4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
You do realize the MC is not charming or charismatic in any way and is still waiting on his balls to drop, there is no way in hell he could pull off being in a 3-way relationship and it be even remotely believable. I hope if the DEV does add something like that it will be an option, I am tired of all the women in every game being Bi that shit is getting old real fast.
I'm not expecting this to happen anytime soon. But we have seen already that Morgan is interested in the MC. In this episode we also had a hint that Annie likes him too. With the girls becoming good friends, something like this may be possible in the long run.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I mean it's a story set around a bar in a small town. You need a regular cast of revolving characters coming in and out. Even if they aren't romantic interests they can be secondary characters to add atmosphere to the scenes.
Exactly my thoughts. Its the small stuff like that that makes this game so interesting and engrossing.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
At this stage in his development, if he manages a threesome I will eat my fuckin' shoe. In the first release, I understood why he is the way he is (in a relationship, then gets heartbroken and is grieving), but now, it's like "Come on, man. Get out there, girls are flirting with you, what are you doing?!" It's almost self-aware because all of the side characters are pretty much saying the same thing lol.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Its hilarious and engaging at the same time. I'm pretty sure there is not going to be a threesome in this game and if it is there it's going to be with the Kelly Joe.

Great game so far, but it seems that now we are left with only 2 choices. Morgan is very fun to be around and we are bound to start something with her very soon, but Annie is just SO adorable. And don't get me started on those eyes... I really can't wait for her to become a solid option, because right now the amount of interaction with her is CRIMINALLY low. What was really cool to see is the friendship between the girls. Maybe, just maybe there is a chance for 3-way relationship? ;)
I'm sure there is a Annie romance. But its probably going to be a slow burn romance since Annie is almost like family considering her interactions and closeness to Max. A realisation will probably occur midway through the game.

That is why Morgan is a logical first chance. She's not a local, she has no friends, is bored and is looking for fun. MC and Annie comes close to friends for her.

Alsi I'm pretty sure there is not going to be a threesome in this game with Annie and Morgan and if it is there it's going to be with the Kelly Joe.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Great game so far, but it seems that now we are left with only 2 choices.
The hot milf is still in the game. Being OK with her when she tells you to stop is not the right choice ;).

I bet the dude who kissed your girlfriend in the photo is not her new boyfriend. I guess she'll be around in the next 2 updates.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
The hot milf is still in the game. Being OK with her when she tells you to stop is not the right choice ;).
Not really a fan of this particular milf )

I bet the dude who kissed your girlfriend in the photo is not her new boyfriend. I guess she'll be around in the next 2 updates.
That's what I was wondering too. A photo like this could hardly be a proof that she's cheating. And the fact that she's still on the banner of this game, near the MC no less, is surely a sign that we'll see her again. But I don't think that MC is coming back to her after this.

Reactions: MadCore

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not really a fan of this particular milf )

That's what I was wondering too. A photo like this could hardly be a proof that she's cheating. And the fact that she's still on the banner of this game, near the MC no less, is surely a sign that we'll see her again. But I don't think that MC is coming back to her after this.
That all depends on how the dev wants to handle the situation with the GF. To early to say for now. She could be a controlling bitch trying to play MC, she could be truly cheating him while still loving MC or did not love him for a few months anymore even before he left.
Dev could also do a sort of redeem story where GF has a psycho male or female friend that has been telling her MC was cheating on her and is doing same to MC and she believed friend and when she finds out she was lied to she comes over and then cant complain to much about MC behavior with other women while she was mad at him. Who knows what devs plan, but the dev. :p

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That all depends on how the dev wants to handle the situation with the GF. To early to say for now. She could be a controlling bitch trying to play MC, she could be truly cheating him while still loving MC or did not love him for a few months anymore even before he left.
Dev could also do a sort of redeem story where GF has a psycho male or female friend that has been telling her MC was cheating on her and is doing same to MC and she believed friend and when she finds out she was lied to she comes over and then cant complain to much about MC behavior with other women while she was mad at him. Who knows what devs plan, but the dev. :p
If she fucked someone else, there's no redemption for her, no matter what reasons led her there. I don't really care if we'll call it cheating, NTR or "Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living". They never broke up, so it's still betrayal. Even if she didn't cheat and just wanted to make the MC jealous, she's behaving like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum, because someone took one of her toys away. That's not something you'd expect from someone who has her whole life planned out, so I don't see why would anyone care about her. Unless of course we're going for a MC who's a submissive little bitch. Then she just needs a latex bodysuit and a whip to be the perfect girlfriend...

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If she fucked someone else, there's no redemption for her, no matter what reasons led her there. I don't really care if we'll call it cheating, NTR or "Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living". They never broke up, so it's still betrayal. Even if she didn't cheat and just wanted to make the MC jealous, she's behaving like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum, because someone took one of her toys away. That's not something you'd expect from someone who has her whole life planned out, so I don't see why would anyone care about her. Unless of course we're going for a MC who's a submissive little bitch. Then she's just need a latex bodysuit and a whip to be the perfect girlfriend...
Well I agree on most of that, but hey you never know what a dev will be able to pull off when a really good writer. It could just be a comedy of errors between GF and MC with an evil mastermind that could be a male or a female that has designs on MC herself. Most likely though that the GF is not a great LI no unless you want to be controlled or cheated on, but dev has shown nothing yet he could not undo if he wishes to. Just been hinting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eddie987

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Great game so far, but it seems that now we are left with only 2 choices. Morgan is very fun to be around and we are bound to start something with her very soon, but Annie is just SO adorable. And don't get me started on those eyes... I really can't wait for her to become a solid option, because right now the amount of interaction with her is CRIMINALLY low. What was really cool to see is the friendship between the girls. Maybe, just maybe there is a chance for 3-way relationship? ;)
Annie is very cute, no idea why people dislike her since she hasn't an actual scene with the MC so we don't know her real personality.

Reactions: MadCore

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well I agree on most of that, but hey you never know what a dev will be able to pull off when a really good writer. It could just be a comedy of errors between GF and MC with an evil mastermind that could be a male or a female that has designs on MC herself. Most likely though that the GF is not a great LI no unless you want to be controlled or cheated on, but dev has shown nothing yet he could not undo if he wishes to. Just been hinting.
That's fair, but to be honest the only way I can see the MC taking her back in my playthrough (I really hope we'll get a choice and she won't be forced back into his life) will be if:
a) she never cheated (meaning she didn't have any kind of sexual relationship with someone else while the MC is away)
b) she turns out to be a cuckqueen, which will be her only redeeming quality after acting like a spoiled brat.

I get that what the MC did messed up her plans, and she would be completely justified to get mad or even break up with him, IF she behaved like an adult and talked about it. Even if she wanted some time to think before making a decision, which would be completely reasonable, all she had to do was to actually say it, instead of just ghosting the MC and posting pics with another guy. And let's be honest, even if it's her gay cousin in that picture, the MC's friend said that he's in a ton of her pics recently, so she's out having fun. Unless of course all of these pics are staged, which makes her a sociopath...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's fair, but to be honest the only way I can see the MC taking her back in my playthrough (I really hope we'll get a choice and she won't be forced back into his life) will be if:
a) she never cheated (meaning she didn't have any kind of sexual relationship with someone else while the MC is away)
b) she turns out to be a cuckqueen, which will be her only redeeming quality after acting like a spoiled brat.

I get that what the MC did messed up her plans, and she would be completely justified to get mad or even break up with him, IF she behaved like an adult and talked about it. Even if she wanted some time to think before making a decision, which would be completely reasonable, all she had to do was to actually say it, instead of just ghosting the MC and posting pics with another guy. And let's be honest, even if it's her gay cousin in that picture, the MC's friend said that he's in a ton of her pics recently, so she's out having fun. Unless of course all of these pics are staged, which makes her a sociopath...
Well her having planned their whole life out in itself without asking him what he might wish to do in life, might make her a sociopath already. :p Somehow women like that make me extremely nervous and skittish IRL.

To be honest I suspect there will be only two or three real romanceable characters in this game and rest of females mostly will be around as regular customers you can play with some if wish to. Which is fine if you like the romanceable characters and can suck if one of the characters you wish the romance is only a dalliance sidegirl. :)

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
He is probably a friend of her or a cousin. Would be funny if at the end the real cheater it's the MC and not the GF. However, i don't liked the fact that she ignored him and the gf behavior was a bit immature. I hope that we will have the option to officially break up with her if we will ever meet her again.
About Kelly, she was honest since the start. She want just sex and no relationship but her gaze at the end was a bit weird so maybe she is afraid and it's just a test.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He is probably a friend of her or a cousin. Would be funny if at the end the real cheater it's the MC and not the GF. However, i don't liked the fact that she ignored him and the gf behavior was a bit immature. I hope that we will have the option to officially break up with her if we will ever meet her again.
About Kelly, she was honest since the start. She want just sex and no relationship but her gaze at the end was a bit weird so maybe she is afraid and it's just a test.
Not impossible, we have no idea after all how much the divorce hurt her and how much truth there was in what she toldMC and how much it was maybe hurt from the gossip about her in town after divorce and her making it true now. :p

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well her having planned their whole life out in itself without asking him what he might wish to do in life, might make her a sociopath already. :p Somehow women like that make me extremely nervous and skittish IRL.

To be honest I suspect there will be only two or three real romanceable characters in this game and rest of females mostly will be around as regular customers you can play with some if wish to. Which is fine if you like the romanceable characters and can suck if one of the characters you wish the romance is only a dalliance sidegirl. :)
Yeah, I get what you mean. I'm not into women who fuck around, so at this point I'm left with Morgan as the only romanceable option. Which is fine, I like Morgan, but since the devs seem to love drama, I can't say I'm looking forward to find out why she had to move in with her aunt...

Reactions: Default123x

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Maaan I truly hope to get some naughty-time with "Hotstuff Mcshorty" in the next update (that body and her whits and all that bantering with MC) :love: (y) , Ellie was really qute too but I think I would feel bad going with her when she was married with children.
But Yeah those 2 are my favs this far :)

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
Wow.

The fact that i really care about EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER in this game is insane! Feels like I'm invested in them. Amazing work so far.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
At the time of this post im where Kelly Jo invites MC inside after driving her home, not looking for spoilers I try to RP these games, like what would I do if I was MC (given the choices provided if I couldn't do what I personally would do) so my issue with MC's GF isn't that she's in a pic with some dude I don't know, its that MC is being ghosted basically.

If you think about it none of us have enough info to form an accurate opinion of who the guy is/ what relationship they have, tho I'd have to assume its someone MC hasn't seen before ie: not a brother or close friend or relative so he's got the right to be upset, if he doesn't know who it is she has either kept dude a secret Or just met him. If its innocent my issue would be her ignoring MC While these pics are surfacing almost like shes testing him or playing ho games.

The bottom line is MC deserves closure & even if she knew it was over long ago. They should've spoken more in depth at the flashback of when he decided to leave, like "is this a deal breaker for you babe?"

Like 1st priority, why u cuttin me off, Then if we're still speaking let's talk about mystery guy. These games have taught me to not make assumptions regarding jealousy as who knows what is going to develop further into the story, I'm trying to find a reason to justify GF's behavior but nothing reasonable makes any logical sense, i agree that no matter how i look at it it just feels like she's either a) fucking around on MC behind his back And flaunting it or b) she playing some immature mind games.

When RP'ing games its almost impossible to not overlay my values onto the MC, I'd have went to help uncle Max also: Family, True family is Everything bc if they're true fam they will have your back when everyone else has abandoned or given up on you >;D

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes