4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So, we already knew about Fiona and now Kelly Jo apparently "likes them young" and fucks around, Annie is keeping it casual and Ellie is married... Will the romance tag come into play at some point or should I expect Morgan to have a BBC fixation and leave the club with Jamal in the next update? I like the game, but at this rate we'll be left with Max as the only romanceable option!

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I asked the dev about all the hintings of gf cheating (netorare) and this is the reply i got.... so i guess i will be putting this on ignore from now on. Kind of funny that he thinks cheating is not netorare per se... :LOL:

you keep hinting ntr even though you said somewhere in discord you will not add that in the game, First the GF thing and now Kelly Jo saying she will be fucking other guys? why dont you be honest for once and tell us if this will be a thing so we pass on the game or atleast know what we can expect?

Under no circumstances will this game ever contain scenes where you are forced to watch any of the girls sleep with anyone other than the main character. We are crafting a story on realistic possibilities in regards to your relationship with your girlfriend and how things pan out. Kelly Jo is created very similarly. Cougars do not bang the same guy day in and day out. Again, you will never find scenes of her with anyone else in the game, but that doesn't mean it won't contain dialogue suggestions. The unfortunate fact is everyone has their own definition of NTR. And no matter what way people want to slice it, none of what we have done or will do is actually NTR, no matter how badly people think it is. Cheating is not NTR. A women rejecting you for someone else isn't NTR. You are more than welcome to disagree with this and by no means will we ask that you see it the way described above. If you choose to no longer follow the story, we wish you the best and thank you for playing as long as you did.

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
I asked the dev about all the hintings of gf cheating (netorare) and this is the reply i got.... so i guess i will be putting this on ignore from now on. Kind of funny that he thinks cheating is not netorare per se... :LOL:

you keep hinting ntr even though you said somewhere in discord you will not add that in the game, First the GF thing and now Kelly Jo saying she will be fucking other guys? why dont you be honest for once and tell us if this will be a thing so we pass on the game or atleast know what we can expect?

Under no circumstances will this game ever contain scenes where you are forced to watch any of the girls sleep with anyone other than the main character. We are crafting a story on realistic possibilities in regards to your relationship with your girlfriend and how things pan out. Kelly Jo is created very similarly. Cougars do not bang the same guy day in and day out. Again, you will never find scenes of her with anyone else in the game, but that doesn't mean it won't contain dialogue suggestions. The unfortunate fact is everyone has their own definition of NTR. And no matter what way people want to slice it, none of what we have done or will do is actually NTR, no matter how badly people think it is. Cheating is not NTR. A women rejecting you for someone else isn't NTR. You are more than welcome to disagree with this and by no means will we ask that you see it the way described above. If you choose to no longer follow the story, we wish you the best and thank you for playing as long as you did.
I can understand why you might not want to follow this game anymore. However, i cannot find fault with the explanation given by the developer. His explanation is absolutely correct, from what i can tell, this is being done for story reasons and not the typical " fill in the NTR sex scenes" that NTR focused games on here are like.

Aug 7, 2018
There's a mixup on Morgan's coffee shop date that sets her Favor to 1, instead of increasing it by 1. Here's the fix.
UnRen option 1, then merge game folders and overwrite when asked.

Reactions: johnelros

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

Well shit.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

Well as long as I have the option to breaking up with her, I'm fine with that

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Great update!

Had alot of fun playing it and getting to know the characters better.

Was fun listening to Max telling the story from the past and seeing full house on friday night. ;)

Happy to be back for the next update!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I can understand why you might not want to follow this game anymore. However, i cannot find fault with the explanation given by the developer. His explanation is absolutely correct, from what i can tell, this is being done for story reasons and not the typical " fill in the NTR sex scenes" that NTR focused games on here are like.
Well atleast is something for those that may like more realistic games....Im not one of those though so i will pass to other game, is not like its the end of the world and im atleast glad the dev did come out and be honest with it... rather than hidde in the shadows and keep you ignorant. This will however hurt him more than he thought because ntr lovers will want to see them cheating and those that dont like it.... will hate seeing any type of text that shows them they have been cheated or the girls they like are also banging other dudes.. not my cup of tea certainly.
Well shit.
I did like the game but it was clear from this last update there was too much hinting with Kelly that the devs may have a very different definition of what netorare means, in any case i did not support them even though i was going to before so im glad he atleast is honest about it.
In any case is better to not start a debate about this... we have the answers and you can follow or ignore from now on like i will do ;).
To those that dont mind this... enjoy and those that dont "i feel you bro :LOL:"
Peace, im outt

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So, we already knew about Fiona and now Kelly Jo apparently "likes them young" and fucks around, Annie is keeping it casual and Ellie is married... Will the romance tag come into play at some point or should I expect Morgan to have a BBC fixation and leave the club with Jamal in the next update? I like the game, but at this rate we'll be left with Max as the only romanceable option!
At least he's "fucking charming"!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I did like the game but it was clear from this last update there was too much hinting with Kelly that the devs may have a very different definition of what netorare means, in any case i did not support them even though i was going to before so im glad he atleast is honest about it.
In any case is better to not start a debate about this... we have the answers and you can follow or ignore from now on like i will do ;).
To those that dont mind this... enjoy and those that dont "i feel you bro :LOL:"
Peace, im outt
Yeah I was really invested after the first release. And I will keep playing although now I am more cautious and as soon as I see something I don't like then...well...there are plenty of games that I do enjoy. And by the sounds of it, there will be content that I may not like lol. My main issue is the stuff with Kelly Jo, I could give less of a fuck about the GF because I already figured she's cheating and am playing the anti-gf route.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Well, that was a very nice update.

The story is refreshing different from other VNs, the renders are good and I like the grumpy old guys.
The mixture between jokes&fun and problems&serious stuff is perfect.

I'm curious which impact the decisions will have.

Looking forward for the next update!

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

The dev is absolutely correct in their response. That being said...no matter what you do around here....fragile minds will immediately point to NTR no matter what unless the MC is literally drowning in female characters and there are zero male characters in the game....the degree of which can be up for debate.

Story lines and character conflict are not for everyone. Go find a meet and fuck sandbox.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Nice, this feels like a pretty grounded game. Obviously not a straight romp, since Max's condition is a downer and the pace seems to be leisurely. Only tiny niggle is that sometimes I feel the conversation can get a bit drawn out, especially with banter. But overall, I really like how the relationships are developed.

Kelly Jo's treatment of the casual encounter is great (at least if you went with the casual responses, haven't tried the others) - doesn't get clingy, doesn't want you to get clingy, and is transparent about the relationship. Which is what most casual relationships are like, so kudos for not just making it a virtual dollhouse.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The dev is absolutely correct in their response. That being said...no matter what you do around here....fragile minds will immediately point to NTR no matter what unless the MC is literally drowning in female characters and there are zero male characters in the game....the degree of which can be up for debate.

Story lines and character conflict are not for everyone. Go find a meet and fuck sandbox.
oh yeah, im a fragile mind that have been a mod tag in vndb for about 11 years now (around 1200 vns tagged when there is only one other guy that have tagged more vns than me) but what do i know? :LOL: (y)

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes