4.60 star(s) 21 Votes
Jul 12, 2022
The dialogue is kind of cringe but the art is amazing and I haven't got any complains gameplay-wise. My gallery seems to be bugged though, it won't unlock. Definitely a good look for a first release, looking forward to where this goes

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
so while the itch page for the game exists its protected under a password

Reactions: Beats9821

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
also this seems to be the better twitter page

Last edited:

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
You would think there would be a ton of games like this, what with how relatable the "lazy deadbeat good for nothing coomer" character type has become. No thank you to 10/10 taimanin skimpy bitches, I'll take my 1/10 gamer girl slob thank you very much.

Also: the MC's dad is a fool. He's gonna throw out her piss bottles, not even realizing the literal GOLD MINE he's sitting on. Puppy goth girl piss bottle may as well read "billion dollar business idea".

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
This is really good, but i gotta say if the dialogue was just like 20% less... Well, what it is, I think it would be much better lol. Jokes don't really get time to land when you keep punting them before they hit the ground to juggle them :p

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Looks pretty cool,just needs tons of enemy types and maybe 1 more scene variation and its a 10/10

Mar 19, 2018
as a gamer girl i can confirm this is exactly the kind of Gamer Struggles i face on a daily basis

overall this game has a lot of good stuff about it, but the dialogue has three big issues imo:
1. there's like too much of it (it's kind of crazy to me how long some interactions go on for)
2. it has a lot of parts that feel cringeworthy (it's hard to explain exactly how, but i think usually the stuff that's in all caps, especially when it's for no reason at all)
3. the text speed is slow as fuck. like seriously, if you hold ctrl to speed up the text, it's still incredibly slow--that speed feels like what the normal speed should be, and then ctrl should be almost instant

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
its not bad, controls feel weird for some reason but its bearable. Only 3 enemies with scenes for now, and the purple water doesn't do anything to you yet so you can just run right through. Does anyone know if there's a scene with the wolf in the tent? or is that future content?

Reactions: adelbertl
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes