Seeking Games about dominating dominant women (Domination Loss)

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
Hi. I was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions for games about humiliating/dominating women who themselves are usually the dominant. Games like Fashion Business, Insight of You and the Azula routes of Four Elements Trainer.

I love Maledom games however I find it far less interesting when the women are already submissive. Takes the fun out of it you know?

My ideal criteria are:

• Maledom games (male or female protag, idm if you play as the dominant or the submissive).
  • Female character is in a position of authority, or has a bitchy dominant attitude prior to being "broken".
  • Preferably the game should feature slow corruption or some kind of progression. Games that go from 0-100 too fast are boring.
  • Exhibitionist, female chastity and bimbofication games obviously go in hand with what I am looking for and are also highly desirable.
Renpy/RPGM/Unity games are all good but I am not a big fan of Japanese anime artwork games.

Thank you so much, I welcome discussion and chatter below (I notice the most recent thread on this topic is two years old and has become inactive).

Reactions: RossoX

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Two that fit your criteria pretty well.

Hail Dicktator: You play a guy on a BDSM ruled island and gain authority over the women on the island, including the most dominant one. (Pretty light hearted)

Karlsson's Gambit: You're a slave in a female dominated world and slowly improve your rank in a corporate structure buy allying with different people based on preference. (Much darker tone, more intrigue).

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
This thread needs to get noticed. There's so many femdom/submissive girl + maledom already, Domination Loss needs to be a thing, fast.

I would add that Male MC is a must, and artstyle should be anime-like. Zakos are nice as well.

I have been in the search for games of this genre for years, I'll share my findings:
- The ROBF series.
- Sexy Girl HUNT from Bronze X Box.
- BF Brave from Potato House.
- Shota Prince vs Occupational Forces from "98"
- Many games from JSK studio, namely Reimi, Queen of Martial Art and its sequel, Martial Art Queen Selene.
- MilkyQuest 1 and 2
- Parade Buster and Hagokoro from Excessm.
- All games from Menz Studio.
.... Are the most well-made, dead-on ones. I have a lot more, but they're only partly there and can only be played with copium.

Sep 20, 2020
Two that fit your criteria pretty well.

Hail Dicktator: You play a guy on a BDSM ruled island and gain authority over the women on the island, including the most dominant one. (Pretty light hearted)

Karlsson's Gambit: You're a slave in a female dominated world and slowly improve your rank in a corporate structure buy allying with different people based on preference. (Much darker tone, more intrigue).
Sorry does that actually happen in KG? I couldn't find that content.

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry does that actually happen in KG? I couldn't find that content.
Playing the Dom route, you can start to have gain control of some of the underlings as you work your way up the ranks. It's a slow burn with the (I'm assuming) end of the game being that you're in charge of the company you start as a slave to with all of the perks of that.

Sep 20, 2020
Playing the Dom route, you can start to have gain control of some of the underlings as you work your way up the ranks. It's a slow burn with the (I'm assuming) end of the game being that you're in charge of the company you start as a slave to with all of the perks of that.
Nice

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This thread needs to get noticed. There's so many femdom/submissive girl + maledom already, Domination Loss needs to be a thing, fast.

I would add that Male MC is a must, and artstyle should be anime-like. Zakos are nice as well.

I have been in the search for games of this genre for years, I'll share my findings:
- The ROBF series.
- Sexy Girl HUNT from Bronze X Box.
- BF Brave from Potato House.
- Shota Prince vs Occupational Forces from "98"
- Many games from JSK studio, namely Reimi, Queen of Martial Art and its sequel, Martial Art Queen Selene.
- MilkyQuest 1 and 2
- Parade Buster and Hagokoro from Excessm.
- All games from Menz Studio.
.... Are the most well-made, dead-on ones. I have a lot more, but they're only partly there and can only be played with copium.
It's 3AM, I'm looking for a game and none of these are links. I'll either fall asleep or fix it.

EDIT:
ROBF
Sexy Girl HUNT
- Not translated it seems. You're best off using something like Mtool for an instant MTL. Updates for translation might be . Only public direct download I see is . If you do torrents there's .
[WIP]Female Occupation Army vs Prince? by 78?
JSK studio Collection
Milky Quest 1 - Milky Quest 2
Parada Buster - Hagokoro
Menz Studio: Isekai Lost in Harem - Atelier Tia - Virgin Invader
... decided to fix it.

Last edited: