Seeking Games centred around or heavily focusing on rape

Feb 11, 2021
a thread to watch lol
Lol I know there are other similar threads, but a lot of those recommend games that take the corruption/blackmail/hypnosis/mind control/sleep sex route, so I decided to make this one to compile a list of games that depict purely hardcore rape. Will be playing through all the recommendations and adding all those to the OP that I feel satisfy that condition

Reactions: Serafall Leviathan
Feb 11, 2021
is it wrong that i like this thread as a girl? Lol
Not at all. It's a hot fetish. A couple posts above your's Sandragiak expressed her desire to make a rape game as well
As a female with heavy rape fantasies, I love to write rape scenes and stories. Too bad I suck at using graphic programs, otherwise I think I could create a game exactly like you described.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Serafall Leviathan
Feb 11, 2021
Not certain if those are fully down your road but check out :

CoL - It does contain a lot of rape scenes but the main character is getting to like it the further the game advance.

Deathblight Rpg- Operation Thunderfang - Sadly it's abandoned but what there is as gameplay is nicely done and a fun read.
I usually like to play as the dude that does the raping, so I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy these, but I'll give them a try. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021
Gotcha. I'm looking for more violent rape type games, but I'll check it out. Thanks
The rape tag unfortunately encompasses a lot of different situations right now. While I understand devs putting it on their game threads to make sure people that don't want it at all don't have to see it, it does make it difficult to sort through 10s of games with corruption/mind control scenes just to find the one or two that are actually depicting the act in it's pure form. I did leave a comment requesting a breakdown of the umbrella tags into specific categories on the site redesign thread, hopefully it's taken into consideration

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Btw if anyone has played Rape Day what are your thoughts on it? How long is it, what is the grind like(if any), and are the scenes themselves well rendered and convincing?
Played it a long time ago. It's a really quick and small game that lets you choose a couple of different paths depending on your choices. I find it somewhat comical for some scenes since the art is super exaggerated lol. I'm not sure it's enough for a session, but you'll definitely have a good time experiencing it. I mostly like the scene where you're stuck in an office with another woman in a zombie apocalypse. You know she can't run away ;).

I personally like the idea and would wish for more content, but it's a good experience. Don't expect much though.

Feb 11, 2021
Played it a long time ago. It's a really quick and small game that lets you choose a couple of different paths depending on your choices. I find it somewhat comical for some scenes since the art is super exaggerated lol. I'm not sure it's enough for a session, but you'll definitely have a good time experiencing it. I mostly like the scene where you're stuck in an office with another woman in a zombie apocalypse. You know she can't run away ;).

I personally like the idea and would wish for more content, but it's a good experience. Don't expect much though.
I did end up going through it and though the dialogue is to my liking, the renders are way too rough and the story way too short. Definitely not enough for a session, but not a bad demo

Reactions: Slayerz