VN Ren'Py Games&Girls [Ep. 5] [Yume Creations]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Episode 5 was released for FREE, but is only playable if you purchase Episode 1

If anyone has tried it, tell me if its worth it.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Can someone Upload episode 5 here?

Thanks to Ladydarkness for the uploads ^^

EDIT : Damn, didn't expect that. Oh well, at least it explain his power. Reminds me of the theory about the Pokemon series true meaning. I still prefer the Harem though, not gonna lie. Feels sad to let them go..... The kid is cute though ^^

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
so nobody want to talk about the big elephant in the room?
What elephant? The fact that an absolute pathetic loser miraculously gets poon? Yeah, that's standard for Japanese games.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Mega
Pixeldrain

Thanks to Ladydarkness for the uploads ^^

EDIT : Damn, didn't expect that. Oh well, at least it explain his power. Reminds me of the theory about the Pokemon series true meaning. I still prefer the Harem though, not gonna lie. Feels sad to let them go..... The kid is cute though ^^
HOLY CRAP.
You are the MVP.
Thanks.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Finally got around to wrapping this up. Fucking hell man I wasn't expecting any of that. I don't know what to feel anymore :HideThePain:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Glad I did not pay for this.. it's a hentai game without any damn hentai. Very disappointing.

Played episode 4 and 5 and was like WTF! This was one the worst games I have ever played! The end was absolute and utter shit! Went from a fantasy tale to some fucking war and everyone but you fucking die and you have fucking crushed legs! WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS SHIT!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes