Seeking Games like Being a dik & Treasures of Nadia.

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
I'll give as much detail below about what I am and are not looking for. I'm looking for suggestions for peoples experience rather than likes and views on a post!

Things I'm looking for/approve of:

Animation
renpy/unity
busty/petite.
incest
mind control
school girl
puzzle
Don't mind a grind but not a snooze fest
harems
good character models
A LOT of content. Doesn't HAVE to be completed.
I do not mind anime/cartoon styled games either.

I'm OK with games that are taboo as well.

Final Notes:

I've played a ton of games on here, which is why I haven't made a list of game I have played. I'm totally fine with each and every suggestion and I'll list, reply and post into the original post which ones I've played over time if this thread lasts that long. I'm looking for games that involve harems, have amazing character models, have animation and I do not mind working towards the wins with management styled gameplay. So by all means, suggest away!

Things I'd rather not deal with:

Chicks with dicks
rpgs
guy on guy
furry
(I'll add more here as this thread goes along in case I missed some)

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
iNSight of you

Animation - there's not much in the game that isn't animated at least subtly. Honey Select has its perks, I guess.
renpy/unity - Ren'py
busty/petite. - both
incest - no
mind control - yes. Sensory modification + fetish insertion
school girl - yes
puzzle - light gameplay elements
Don't mind a grind but not a snooze fest - got a bit of grind to it at times
harems - there's a harem route, but it comes down to 2 girls that are exclusive to MC
good character models - depends on your taste. I don't like Honey Select normally but the ones in this game look decent to me.
A LOT of content. Doesn't HAVE to be completed. - 7+ hours of content including the gameplay. It's a few updates away from 1.0.

Chicks with dicks - no
rpgs - no
guy on guy - no
furry - no

Last edited:
Reactions: PanduhPete

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
iNSight of you

Animation - there's not much in the game that isn't animated at least subtly. Honey Select has its perks, I guess.
renpy/unity - Ren'py
busty/petite. - both
incest - no
mind control - yes. Sensory modification + fetish insertion
school girl - yes
puzzle - light gameplay elements
Don't mind a grind but not a snooze fest - got a bit of grind to it at times
harems - there's a harem route, but it comes down to 2 girls that are exclusive to MC
good character models - depends on your taste. I don't like Honey Select normally but the ones in this game look decent to me.
A LOT of content. Doesn't HAVE to be completed. - 7+ hours of content including the gameplay. It's a few updates away from 1.0.

Chicks with dicks - no
rpgs - no
guy on guy - no
furry - no

Absolutely great post. Appreciate the effort to nail points towards the original post to reassure everything!

Reactions: alphaceph000

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
As you like schoolgirls, you can also check:
The Headmaster - You are the headmaster of a school of girls, who failed their exam, and your aim is to get all the girls to graduation with a special punishment method, you have developed yourself. The game has no mind control, but this is not necessary, as the headmaster is basically a quite good psychologist, who analyses the problems of the people and knows to act accordingly, of course only to the benefit of the students *cough*. The game has: animation, uses renpy, features different body types, has no incest. You have to look a bit around to find your way and there are even ways to "lose" the game. But losing means in this case, you will get a funny scene, that any other one may miss. I think, it has, what one could define as harem, and I think, there will be surely be a harem ending (depending on your choices). The characters are from "Playhome". In my eyes definitely good character models. You will spend one two days from morning to evening at least to play to get any content of the game. Nevertheless, there are only few penetration scenes. This will definitely grow in the future, as the game uses many time to introduce the characters, the connections between them and to evolve a good story with lots of nudity in a progressively lewder all-girl-school.

If you don't mind primary lesbian content, you may try:
Sunville - You are an exchange student in a world which contains to 90% of females and find your way into exhibitionism and lewdity, corrupting and being corrupted by teachers and your fellow school mates. This may finally lead to a complete nudist school, of cause only due to the heat. The game uses Ren'py, has different body-types, no incest, no mind control, school girls. It has light sandbox-elements, but the path is always clear. No grind. It is basically a lesbian fuck fest, so not exactly a harem. Character models are Honey Select. In my opinion they look quite cute. It is only 0.5 by now, but the lewdity of the game has evolved quite a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanduhPete

PanduhPete

Apr 2, 2018
As you like schoolgirls, you can also check:
The Headmaster - You are the headmaster of a school of girls, who failed their exam, and your aim is to get all the girls to graduation with a special punishment method, you have developed yourself. The game has no mind control, but this is not necessary, as the headmaster is basically a quite good psychologist, who analyses the problems of the people and knows to act accordingly, of course only to the benefit of the students *cough*. The game has: animation, uses renpy, features different body types, has no incest. You have to look a bit around to find your way and there are even ways to "lose" the game. But losing means in this case, you will get a funny scene, that any other one may miss. I think, it has, what one could define as harem, and I think, there will be surely be a harem ending (depending on your choices). The characters are from "Playhome". In my eyes definitely good character models. You will spend one two days from morning to evening at least to play to get any content of the game. Nevertheless, there are only few penetration scenes. This will definitely grow in the future, as the game uses many time to introduce the characters, the connections between them and to evolve a good story with lots of nudity in a progressively lewder all-girl-school.

If you don't mind primary lesbian content, you may try:
Sunville - You are an exchange student in a world which contains to 90% of females and find your way into exhibitionism and lewdity, corrupting and being corrupted by teachers and your fellow school mates. This may finally lead to a complete nudist school, of cause only due to the heat. The game uses Ren'py, has different body-types, no incest, no mind control, school girls. It has light sandbox-elements, but the path is always clear. No grind. It is basically a lesbian fuck fest, so not exactly a harem. Character models are Honey Select. In my opinion they look quite cute. It is only 0.5 by now, but the lewdity of the game has evolved quite a lot.

Not a huge fan of the model style but the headmaster one looks interesting enough to try out. Thanks for the suggestions!