Seeking Games like Life with a Slave - Teaching Feeling

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you avoid all the sexual scenes and have their relationship purely platonic?
Maybe most things in the are down to choice, the good ending is marrying her though. Also there's one scene where she gets molested by thugs and your annoying slow at stepping in and stopping it.

It's very Teaching Feeling even down to the girls scars. But it's possible to make her a whore, and there's actual endings.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Maybe most things in the are down to choice, the good ending is marrying her though. Also there's one scene where she gets molested by thugs and your annoying slow at stepping in and stopping it.

It's very Teaching Feeling even down to the girls scars. But it's possible to make her a whore, and there's actual endings.
Alright, I'll check it out!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I would buy his stuff if it was uncen, keep occasionally checking but dout it will ever happen.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Another Ray-K game is here now, Love at First Sight.

Censoring depends on the publisher, there was almost a official English version of Teaching Feeling from Sekai Project that would have been uncensored. DLSite being Japan based will always be censored, unless a big change there happens.

Reactions: RedAISkye

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
i use a mac book
i tried to play teaching feeling with the app play on mac but it's just black screen ;-;
can anybody halp?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i use a mac book
i tried to play teaching feeling with the app play on mac but it's just black screen ;-;
can anybody halp?
Teaching Feeling is only available for Windows so it is not compatible with Mac.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It was meant to, but doesn't really work with a Mac. There is a Electron port from tfpatchguy with a Mac version, I have no Idea if it works though. Get the raw game from prezmo's MEGA folder, and the port and patches from .

Reactions: prones

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Life with a Slave Teaching Feeling isn't actually a slave game. More cohabitation type SLG games here, but I don't think there's real platonic options for any of them.

I've seen mentioned a few times as a wholesome daughter raising game.