Seeking Games like Molesting Mother

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So I've recently been on a binge on playing molestation games...
My favorite game of the genre is Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, but it's not allowed here so you'll have to hunt it down yourself.

Imouto!? Life is really good, there's also Night High 4 if you haven't seen it yet. There's Night Attack on Little Sis and Saeko and the Room, also this game was uploaded the other day.

Don't like them much myself but Sleep F*cking, Deep Sleep and Night Crawling is Bad!? are here.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Madmax364

Sep 23, 2018
Try Chikan no kiwami unfortunately you cannot get it here but it's not hard to run into goodluck

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Chikan no Kiwami is in translation requests. It's a unity game though so can auto translate some of it. How to use it is explained here in the spoiler, it will use google to translate most Unity games text (but no images) as you play.

Recently played 電車姦 電車の中で女子校生にお触りしちゃおう or Feel Up a Schoolgirl on the Train, it's ok. Also untranslated but there's a English manual and it's pretty simple.

• Love
Reactions: mammonite

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Chikan no Kiwami is in translation requests. It's a unity game though so can auto translate some of it. How to use it is explained here in the spoiler, it will use google to translate most Unity games text (but no images) as you play.

Recently played 電車姦 電車の中で女子校生にお触りしちゃおう or Feel Up a Schoolgirl on the Train, it's ok. Also untranslated but there's a English manual and it's pretty simple.
got any links for it? the uh, feel up a schoolgirl on the train? only found a shitty site that only hosts it on a super slow website

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
got any links for it? the uh, feel up a schoolgirl on the train?
If you don't use torrents that's probably it. It's likely down to your location, but I find MexaShare and Katfile have a ok download speed. Just make sure your adblocker is on. I didn't actually link it for fear of rule 7.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
If you don't use torrents that's probably it. It's likely down to your location, but I find MexaShare and Katfile have a ok download speed. Just make sure your adblocker is on. I didn't actually link it for fear of rule 7.
oh yeah, I found a torrent link literally moments after posting that, lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
ok so now, I have a problem that I have no way of making the game full screem bottom and top are cut off, so it's hard to play, any fixes you can reccomend?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a problem that I have no way of making the game full screem bottom and top are cut off...
Tried a few things but the actual game refuses to change size I'm afraid. It's 900x1000 and won't go smaller or bigger, if I go to fullscreen with my 1080 monitor I get white borders.

Reactions: PlatonicPlatypus

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm sorry but I've looked high and low and I can't find it. Can you please show me the way?
The game is banned here I've had a warning for linking it before. A quick google search came up with some downloads, and it is on a lot of the other sites. Hopefully I can at least link The Bloo Guide and it's list of sites.

Sometimes Riaru is translated to Real, so maybe try searching with that or just Hizashi no Naka.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They're all Japanese but one and that might have come from DLSite, but some have been decensored. Unless niiCri isn't Japanese, they do post the uncensoring patch I think.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you want a Japanese game search somewhere like Anime-Sharing. Use the Japanese name, or the RJ code you can find on the end of a DLSite pages url. Some games are, or probably wouldn't be allowed here so shouldn't be linked to.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
All the purple-pink games, scan through the threads though before going for the game from the opening post. H4 is my favourite. They're not for me but HIGHLEG.PEACH too. And some of the Feel up a Schoolgirl developers touching games are here now.

Edit - Should have mentioned some newer loli ones. Dog Princess, and the so not allowed here Lost Life.

Last edited: