Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
Would be great if someone added the trasnlation from cgxu here.
XUnity Auto Translator works fine with this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This translator only uses the internet the first time a certain text appears, after that it uses the cached translation and it's instantaneous. You can also fix mistakes by editing the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt cache, for example:

not fixed.jpg fixed.jpg

Last edited:

Xhalua

Aug 9, 2018

This translator only uses the internet the first time a certain text appears, after that it uses the cached translation and it's instantaneous. You can also fix mistakes by editing the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt cache, for example:

View attachment 448993 View attachment 448994
how do i fix the mistake in the txt?

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
how do i fix the mistake in the txt?
Look for the line in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and manually translate it, retaining the \n parts , in this example were these two lines:
Code:
アラディア  LV :\nHP  :\nMP  :\nSP  :\nATK\nSTR\nDEX\nINT\nLUCK\n状態:\n陵辱された数\n淫乱値\nカルマ=Aradia  LV :\nHP  :\nMP  :\nSP  :\nATK\nSTR\nDEX\nINT\nLUCK\nStatus:\nHumiliations\nLewdness\nKarma
処女喪失の相手  :\n陵辱された合計数  :\n 貫通陵辱数  :\n 非貫通陵辱数  :\n 人間に犯された数  :\n 異種に犯された数  :\n異種妊娠数  :\n絶頂数  :\n淫乱値  :\n中出し精液量  :\n---------\n---------\n---------\n---------\n---------=Virginity lost to:\nTotal Humiliations:\nPenetrative Humiliations:\nNon-Penetrative Humiliations:\nHumiliations by Humans:\nHumiliations by Monsters:\nMonster Pregnancy:\nOrgasms:\nLewdness:\nCreampie semen volume:\n---------\n---------\n---------\n---------\n---------
Google Translate removes \n's , other than that, it's quite good automatically.

Last edited:

iknownothing

Mar 15, 2019
Yeah, here it is, the 0.31 version without trojan presumambly:

Change-log 0.31:
3 new enemies, with one of which 1 new H-scene (still WIP though),
3 new magics,
1 new weapon,
and some other minor stuff.

Change-log 0.30:
2 new enemies,
1 new H-scene,
and other stuff like new levels, weapons, bugs, etc...

Courtesy to Tewi from ulmf for uncensoring, EDWINGYUNG for sharing, UnHolyBlessing for saves.

Edit: added zippy link.
Would be great if someone added the trasnlation from @cgxu here.

Edit2: updated Cheat Engine table to work on 0.31:
How safe is this?

Leonora had some problem with the version prior to this one.
Any source for this one?

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
Can someone tell me the controls? I literally don't know how to open a menu to quit once I'm in-game. I tried every button on my keyboard I think, I also found that escape + enter kills you and escape + 5 or 6 plant some sort of slime inside of you

Reactions: HK51

MinhDao

Nov 8, 2018
Can someone tell me the controls? I literally don't know how to open a menu to quit once I'm in-game. I tried every button on my keyboard I think, I also found that escape + enter kills you and escape + 5 or 6 plant some sort of slime inside of you
same problem about quitting without the x button or alt f4. and what do you mean by escape?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
same problem about quitting without the x button or alt f4. and what do you mean by escape?
I'm gonna repost this image from ulmf thread to explain it better... Control.png Menu Machine Broke.png Level Up.png

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019

View attachment 448993 View attachment 448994
having issues getting the patch to work. what file do i place where?

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
having issues getting the patch to work. what file do i place where?
Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-#.#.#.zip from , install and setup it according to their (follow it precisely).
Launch your game.
Then if you are playing version 0.31, put the attached to this message _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (edit its name, so that it should be precisely _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt not 486698__AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) into the next folder:
{THE ROOT (where NightofRevenge.exe is) FOLDER OF THE GAME}\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\
That is it.

Note that if you want ReiPatcher to auto-translate anything with google translate or other internet translation provider, you need to allow NightofRevenge.exe to connect with internet through your firewall. The only downside is the game will send some anonymous(presumably) statistics to Unity. If you downloaded and installed _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from this message, ignore this paragraph.

the translation(contents of _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) is courtesy of eppolon2718 from ulmf.

anyone got a full savefile?
What you mean by full? If you downloaded the game from this forums, there are already saves attached (should be). Or you can use cheat engine table I provided earlier in the topic to cheat your way to stats and whatever.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote