4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cgxu

Feb 9, 2018
ver. 029:

or

Credits for the links to here:

ver. 0.29 with bad machine translation:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
0.30 has an infected copy floating around. Apparently all the big websites got their copy from the same infected source. The version linked in OP or 0.29 linked slightly above by cgxu *should* be safe.
Thank you.

frogxdor

Oct 14, 2019
I love this game. I wish there was a more reliable way to find updates than periodically crawling the Internet. I looked at the developer's website, but it's opaque to me.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
which link is ver029 has mtl?
ver. 0.29 with bad machine translation:

Also if someone needs, here is simple cheat engine table for stats, attributes, lvl and so on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fappinjojo

Mar 9, 2018
The latest v0.31 has the same virus as v0.30. From what I can tell it is a false positive. It may be a form of DRM that makes standard anti virus software react to it. Mcafee dosent see anything wrong with it while Microsoft anti virus essentials kills it as soon as it is launched, so take from that what you will. The game runs fine when essentials was uninstalled and Mcafee still didnt see anything wrong when scanned.

jimi24

Apr 11, 2019
where to see an changelog and a full save ? and how to get out of the menues.. if i am in item selection or whatever there is no key to get out of it ? :(

notamuted

May 12, 2018
... and how to get out of the menues.. if i am in item selection or whatever there is no key to get out of it ? :(
Never use the mouse to navigate menus. Press the spacebar (if I remember correctly) to exit the menu.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, here it is, the 0.31 version without trojan presumambly:

Change-log 0.31:
3 new enemies, with one of which 1 new H-scene (still WIP though),
3 new magics,
1 new weapon,
and some other minor stuff.

Change-log 0.30:
2 new enemies,
1 new H-scene,
and other stuff like new levels, weapons, bugs, etc...

Courtesy to Tewi from ulmf for uncensoring, EDWINGYUNG for sharing, UnHolyBlessing for saves.

Edit: added zippy link.
Would be great if someone added the trasnlation from cgxu here.

Edit2: updated Cheat Engine table to work on 0.31:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote