Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

frogxdor

Oct 14, 2019
The Dev's own blog is almost never updated so I couldn't find anything there either.
So I had to find their D-List page which had nothing since 2018, and then this article on the ci-en site??

It's so weird that you need to go looking for posts talking about the update.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's so weird that you need to go looking for posts talking about the update.
Yeah, it feels like this isn't a sudden thing they've just been migrating over time.
I'd say it's more the fault of the OP not being updated properly.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018

Basically new location, new H-animation (flower trap) and a redo on an old animation.

Although Riviere's 0.32 ver, doesn't seem to have the redo animation.
its a mod someone else did to the game and not official. Only works for ver.32, and might port it to .33 after he finishes modding a game over screen.

Reactions: tayser100

Zoey17

Jul 18, 2017
Tip: if the main menu is not working at all, the game files path is too long.

Last edited:

BootlegBill

Jul 13, 2017
New Version Up On ci-en

Main game system progress
-Game data can be saved. Basically, it can be transferred to the next update without any problem. However, this does not apply when major changes are made.
・ Level up is possible at the altar, some status contents are not reflected.
・ Weapons, magic, equipment changeable, around UI is still on the way.
・ Some consumable items can be used.
-Event related is not implemented much in the operation check version.
・ Some doors cannot be reached yet.

Erotic
-About 20 erotic mounted enemy characters, one for each enemy, foreplay such as foreplay → There are also enemies that shift to production erotic (basically all finish → after the fact)
-About 8 erotic traps (almost finish → There are after the fact)
・ 5 bosses, only 1 of them has erotic.
・ 5 game over animation CGs
・ Different pregnancy & heterogeneous birth mounting, only one enemy is applicable
・ Gallery available

-Courtesy of Google Translate

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
OK after reading here..i missed alot lol..wheres the hidden room? and i didn't see any Dog in Gallery ?

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
New Version Up On ci-en

Main game system progress
-Game data can be saved. Basically, it can be transferred to the next update without any problem. However, this does not apply when major changes are made.
・ Level up is possible at the altar, some status contents are not reflected.
・ Weapons, magic, equipment changeable, around UI is still on the way.
・ Some consumable items can be used.
-Event related is not implemented much in the operation check version.
・ Some doors cannot be reached yet.

Erotic
-About 20 erotic mounted enemy characters, one for each enemy, foreplay such as foreplay → There are also enemies that shift to production erotic (basically all finish → after the fact)
-About 8 erotic traps (almost finish → There are after the fact)
・ 5 bosses, only 1 of them has erotic.
・ 5 game over animation CGs
・ Different pregnancy & heterogeneous birth mounting, only one enemy is applicable
・ Gallery available

-Courtesy of Google Translate
But isn't all this what we have already? What's new exactly

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I think this would be the accurate changelog.

It says there's one new enemy scene.
Whenever they update the game they copy-paste their whole "features" page.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-#.#.#.zip from , install and setup it according to their (follow it precisely).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Launch your game.
Then if you are playing version 0.31, put the attached to this message _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (edit its name, so that it should be precisely _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt not 486698__AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) into the next folder:
{THE ROOT (where NightofRevenge.exe is) FOLDER OF THE GAME}\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\
That is it.

Note that if you want ReiPatcher to auto-translate anything with google translate or other internet translation provider, you need to allow NightofRevenge.exe to connect with internet through your firewall. The only downside is the game will send some anonymous(presumably) statistics to Unity. If you downloaded and installed _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from this message, ignore this paragraph.

the translation(contents of _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) is courtesy of eppolon2718 from ulmf.

What you mean by full? If you downloaded the game from this forums, there are already saves attached (should be). Or you can use cheat engine table I provided earlier in the topic to cheat your way to stats and whatever.
In case anyone's interested, I've been editing the machine translation by hand and have a copy of my translation file you can download and place in your own installation so some of the text appears in sensible English. Truthfully, I only picked-up this game for the first time a couple days ago, so the translation is very much a work in progress. Still, having the UI translated has really helped me get more into the game. Feel free to add your own translations and re-upload!

View attachment _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

I'm using version 0.34 for my current effort, though I don't see why there'd be any problem using this file for any other one. Since I'm still early in the game, I don't doubt some of my translations are flat-out wrong since I don't know what everything does yet.

2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the second boss.
Second 2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the third boss. Several UI elements have been corrected now that my Aladia is sexually active. The first three game over sequences are also more readable now.
2/2/20 Edit: I've reached area 10 and should have everything covered up to that point.
2/4/20 Edit: I think I've seen everything there is at this point, so this should be the final version for 0.34.
2/15/20 Edit: Added some missed item descriptions, increased the number of translated counters, and fixed a couple lines that were spilling over their allotted spaces.
3/1/20 Edit: Added a missed altar and added translations for the 0.35 content.
3/31/20 Edit: Added new gallery text from 0.36.
5/3 Edit: Minor, incomplete update for 0.37. The biggest change so far is a fix to the stat screen to re-fix the formatting.
5/7 Edit: Finished updating for 0.37.
6/8 Edit: Finished updating for 0.38.
6/15 Edit: Changed the main character's name from Aladia to Aradia as suggested by joeyeroq in this post since Aradia is an actual witch's name from folklore.
6/16 Edit: Increased the number of translated counters from 40 to 80.
6/18 Edit: Thanks to a suggestion by pchmsl in this post, counters will now be handled by regular expressions and manual translations for each number are no longer needed.

Last edited:

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
I want to share my controller mappings in case other people find the defaults difficult to work with like I did. This mapping is based on 3 guiding principles:
  1. I'm using an Xbox One controller
  2. The "Confirm" and "Cancel" buttons should be mapped to the "A" and "B" buttons, respectively, to match their conventional functions in most other games
  3. Since the game is based on the mechanics popularized by From Software, the controls will be modeled off of Bloodborne as much as possible
Here's how my controller is mapped:
  • Horizontal: Left Stick X
  • Right: D-Pad Right
  • Left: D-Pad Left
  • Vertical: Left Stick Y
  • Up: D-Pad Up
  • Down: D-Pad Down
  • Attack: Right Trigger +
  • Magic: Right Shoulder
  • Guard: Left Trigger +
  • Step: X
  • Jump: B
  • Menu: Start
  • Submit: A
  • Item: Y
  • Map: Back
  • Itemcursor: Left Shoulder
  • CameraHorizontal: Right Stick X
  • CameraVertical: Right Stick Y

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
Hmm... How to control on keyboard? I cannot close any window after its open ('I' for example). Also how to start to play when she appear in church? She just running around and swang her sword...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hmm... How to control on keyboard? I cannot close any window after its open ('I' for example). Also how to start to play when she appear in church? She just running around and swang her sword...
You close the menu with Space.
You go to the altar and pick the second option which is to teleport like in a bonfire.

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
You close the menu with Space.
You go to the altar and pick the second option which is to teleport like in a bonfire.
Weird, 'space' didn't work at all until i restart pc :/ tnx anyway. Dunno, but a lot of bugs in game. Or do i need install any update to my system? Cuz 'space' exactly in this game works randomly...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote