Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mainittu

May 11, 2019
Soo uhh, how do you get the new gangrape animation in the actual game? Is it some kind of lose scenario?
Edit: nvm, you just need to lose to the guy in black clothes with two guns, there's lots of em in the same area as the hobos.

Last edited:

portemq

Oct 9, 2018
Does anyone know why in v0.36 I can't do anything on main menu? I could in past versions, but not in 0.36, stuck in main menu, can't click, can't wasd can't, nothing.

Thank you.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out. Don't ask me exactly what, but it had something to do with where I saved it, I moved it to a "simpler" folder and it just worked. I guess this won't help everyone but it worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Does anyone know why in v0.36 I can't do anything on main menu? I could in past versions, but not in 0.36, stuck in main menu, can't click, can't wasd can't, nothing.

Thank you.
I found the , and he mentions a problem with menus if your resolution is 1280x720. It doesn't sound like the exact same issue, but maybe try changing your resolution to see if that helps?

Reactions: Sighhh

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Can anyone give me the controls for navigating the menus? I open it and then I don't know how to get out.

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Try using the translation file I attached in my comment below. I've done some work aligning the text so you shouldn't have to worry about it.
I tried that but her name get untranslated after and it goes back to how it was before messing up your translation

portemq

Oct 9, 2018
I found the , and he mentions a problem with menus if your resolution is 1280x720. It doesn't sound like the exact same issue, but maybe try changing your resolution to see if that helps?
I solved it, just moving the folder to another direction in my PC. Weird, but seemed to work.

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
Can anyone give me the controls for navigating the menus? I open it and then I don't know how to get out.
You have to press space, but it's buggy if you use mouse. If you get stuck then open any kind of menu and without touching mouse click space. Usually works for me.

Aug 11, 2019
I am having the text line break problem but the file you attached leads to a opps page.
would it be possible to explain how to re align them as it is when translations are off.

edit: okay my bad found original at page 5 the links link didnt work

i apologize for sentence structure im trying not to sound rude. ive been told its a problem so i have been adding these addendums for better clarity.

Last edited:

Redeye 43

Sep 22, 2018
Line break issue happens here with the special translation file, too. This is strange. AutoTranslator is clearly still working and appending to the end of the file. Maybe there's a way to turn it off?

Aug 11, 2019
on page 5 there is a valid link. open it then from to to bottom copy then make a new text document and paste the copied material in .
open up the auto trans late folder and Move the _Autotranslations to desktop.
now use f2 while _Autotranslations is highlighted and copy the file name.
go back the the new text doc and paste the file name just copied as the new file name.

dont for get to read the READ ME on GitHub about the behaviors i did mess around with them first but nothing worked till i replaced the file

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
If you're curious, the reason the auto-translation has a problem with line breaks is that they lose the "\n" newline markers that are present in the original. Manually adding them back in made the text look better, but there are a bunch of other spacing issues where either you need to manually pad-out the amount of spaces on a line or the automatic translation is too large for the space its given, causing it to wrap to a new line and overlaying other text.

Aug 11, 2019
thank you very insightful.
My software back ground started thanks to the confusing mess that was loverslab for SSE. it was a pain but i would do it over again because it opened a new world i never new existed

miragelord

Jan 27, 2020
Hi there,

Anyone know where i can find the incubator or iron maiden in the story? Where does it appear? Is there a save point nearby?

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
I just discovered that if you download this two guys you can play it in a fucking English!

put in .exe folder, version x86 reccomended
and XUnity.AutoTranslator: )downlaod the BEpIn version and put in BepIn folder.

It is a fucking revolution

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote