Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Skullerpuller

Nov 10, 2018
Weird, 'space' didn't work at all until i restart pc :/ tnx anyway. Dunno, but a lot of bugs in game. Or do i need install any update to my system? Cuz 'space' exactly in this game works randomly...
You want to avoid clicking the mouse at in the menus. It can bug out and completely disregard any other input you try as pointed out earlier by:

That's fixed it. As long as I don't use my mouse in the menus the game lets me exit them with space. If I do accidentally click something I need to restart the whole game.

Reactions: Alizz

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Weird, 'space' didn't work at all until i restart pc :/ tnx anyway. Dunno, but a lot of bugs in game. Or do i need install any update to my system? Cuz 'space' exactly in this game works randomly...
You should run the game with Locale Emulator.
The reason it only works randomly in menus is it's not really wired to take mouse inputs in menus very well so it'll bug out and sometimes get stuck. I'd suggest using the arrow keys in all the menus or you'll get stuck sometimes.

Reactions: Alizz

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
If you get stuck in the menu, you can just click something to new submenu to pop up (like for example you get stuck with weapon choices, you can click weapon and it brings context menu) and then just space to leave. For me it works every time.

Reactions: m1piffles

qenoj

Feb 26, 2019
Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-#.#.#.zip from , install and setup it according to their (follow it precisely).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Launch your game.
Then if you are playing version 0.31, put the attached to this message _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (edit its name, so that it should be precisely _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt not 486698__AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) into the next folder:
{THE ROOT (where NightofRevenge.exe is) FOLDER OF THE GAME}\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\
That is it.

Note that if you want ReiPatcher to auto-translate anything with google translate or other internet translation provider, you need to allow NightofRevenge.exe to connect with internet through your firewall. The only downside is the game will send some anonymous(presumably) statistics to Unity. If you downloaded and installed _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from this message, ignore this paragraph.

the translation(contents of _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) is courtesy of eppolon2718 from ulmf.

What you mean by full? If you downloaded the game from this forums, there are already saves attached (should be). Or you can use cheat engine table I provided earlier in the topic to cheat your way to stats and whatever.
Could you share the zip file with game folder after translation? A *.lnk file isnt executable in mac OS

greednut

Mar 12, 2019
great game, im really impressed
it's only 160mb as a zip file, but contains so much content.
love it.

greednut

Mar 12, 2019
Basic control: (all by default)

WSAD to move, space to jump,
left click to attack (for 2-3times depending on different weapons); Hold left click for a bit longer for stronger attacks,
right click to guard , reduce/deflect melle/magic attacks;
mouse wheel up to use your gun,
mouse wheel up +A/S , +w ,+ s to use other 3 magics.

double click left/right, or F key to dash, for quicker movement or avoid melee attacks;
space key to jump, or cancel(while in menu)
(you can double jump, and dash for 1 time at each jump.)
(you can attack while in the air.)

I to open menu , (while in menu ,only use your keyboard, never use your mouse)
space to cancel/resume

OK/Pick up items/Use items/Toggle elevators/Continue Key : E
Cancel : SPACE

use your EXP points to increase your HP/MP or any other status, LUCK is not implement yet.
reset all your EXP points at the NPC near the very 1st shrine, at any time.
theres also a training dummy near the 1st shrine.

once you've been knocked down,
some of the mobs would come to rape you,
(all mobs should rape you but since it's still under development only some would do)
(to see which mobs, check the gallery for availability)
during which you can press SPACE to zoom in, arrow keys to adjust your camera,
left/right click to break out.

when you die,
choose the 1st option to quickly respawn at your last shrine,
choose the 2nd option to show your nightmare. (then restart at shrine)
(only several nightmares available now)
(during the nightmares press key 1-9 to toggle options if available)

Other tips:
you gain EXP points by killing mobs.
when you kill a mob, theres a chance it would drop イデア集合体 (meaning essence of イデア ,i dont know hwat that is),
you'd have to use them to gain EXP points.

any items named like XXXの紋章紙片 are consumable, use them to enchant your weapons for temporary increased power.
would be ofgreat help when fighing bosses in hard difficulty.
any items named like 潜在石 are for empower your weapons permanently.

you can try different weapons, equip up to 4 rings. CUSTOM slots are not implement yet.

2.jpg

Last edited:

Riviere

May 12, 2018
Basic control: (all by default)

WSAD to move, space to jump,
left click to attack (for 2-3times depending on different weapons); Hold left click for a bit longer for stronger attacks,
right click to guard , reduce/deflect melle/magic attacks;
mouse wheel up to use your gun,
mouse wheel up +A/S , +w ,+ s to use other 3 magics.

double click left/right, or F key to dash, for quicker movement or avoid melee attacks;
space key to jump, or cancel(while in menu)
(you can double jump, and dash for 1 time at each jump.)
(you can attack while in the air.)

I to open menu , (while in menu ,only use your keyboard, never use your mouse)
space to cancel/resume

OK/Pick up items/Use items/Toggle elevators/Continue Key : E
Cancel : SPACE

use your EXP points to increase your HP/MP or any other status, LUCK is not implement yet.
reset all your EXP points at the NPC near the very 1st shrine, at any time.
theres also a training dummy near the 1st shrine.

once you've been knocked down,
some of the mobs would come to rape you,
(all mobs should rape you but since it's still under development only some would do)
(to see which mobs, check the gallery for availability)
during which you can press SPACE to zoom in, arrow keys to adjust your camera,
left/right click to break out.

when you die,
choose the 1st option to quickly respawn at your last shrine,
choose the 2nd option to show your nightmare. (then restart at shrine)
(only several nightmares available now)
(during the nightmares press key 1-9 to toggle options if available)

Other tips:
you gain EXP points by killing mobs.
when you kill a mob, theres a chance it would drop イデア集合体 (meaning essence of イデア ,i dont know hwat that is),
you'd have to use them to gain EXP points.

any items named like XXXの紋章紙片 are consumable, use them to enchant your weapons for temporary increased power.
would be ofgreat help when fighing bosses in hard difficulty.
any items named like 潜在石 are for empower your weapons permanently.

you can try different weapons, equip up to 4 rings. CUSTOM slots are not implement yet.

View attachment 564149
Thanks for you exelent job (y)(y)(y)

ForSparta

Mar 30, 2019
I got a question, I tried to open the game but it won't open and the only thing that happens is just the loading cursor, anybody knows what I should do?

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Do you know how to make the atk str dex int line up in game I'm having problems with some text not lining up correctly
Try using the translation file I attached in my comment below. I've done some work aligning the text so you shouldn't have to worry about it.

In case anyone's interested, I've been editing the machine translation by hand and have a copy of my translation file you can download and place in your own installation so some of the text appears in sensible English. Truthfully, I only picked-up this game for the first time a couple days ago, so the translation is very much a work in progress. Still, having the UI translated has really helped me get more into the game. Feel free to add your own translations and re-upload!

View attachment 572910

I'm using version 0.34 for my current effort, though I don't see why there'd be any problem using this file for any other one. Since I'm still early in the game, I don't doubt some of my translations are flat-out wrong since I don't know what everything does yet.

2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the second boss.
Second 2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the third boss. Several UI elements have been corrected now that my Aladia is sexually active. The first three game over sequences are also more readable now.
2/2/20 Edit: I've reached area 10 and should have everything covered up to that point.
2/4/20 Edit: I think I've seen everything there is at this point, so this should be the final version for 0.34.
2/15/20 Edit: Added some missed item descriptions, increased the number of translated counters, and fixed a couple lines that were spilling over their allotted spaces.
3/1/20 Edit: Added a missed altar and added translations for the 0.35 content.

Reactions: Guato
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote