Jun 21, 2018
So is it me, or is Bone Kris the best physical weapon in the game so far? It has a decent starting damage of 40, the initial stab has ludacris range for a quick attacking weapon, equal or almost as much range as any other weapon but way faster(it's basically a flameberge rapier at that point)+ when you stab and then dash, the dashing occures very quickly making you way too hard to get hit at any point. All of this in combination makes quite frankly all weapons look a bit obsolete. Using it actually feels like cheating, I am dead serious xD what do you people think?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Huh, perhaps there's some kind of report of the crash the game had, a "crash report" if you will. That could be created and sent in to the developer or copy pasted onto a forum. It could contain information that might allow someone to see why the game crashed and possibly allow the developer to fix it.

To bad such a thing is just a dream, and doesn't exist.

Sarcasm aside, you either need to send the report the game made to the developer or give more info on where it crashed, what you were doing, computer info exc.

Jun 21, 2018
how can i close my inventory?
Spacebar or whatever you have selected as "jump". If it doesn't do anything, then just select something with your mouse and *then* mash spacebar.

The way this menu bug works is that if you click on something unselectable (like Aladia's body;) ) then the menu becomes unresponsive as thought you went "out of bounds" from it. To make the game focus on the menu again, you need to 'remind' it by selecting something, so it acknowledges again that you're trying to navigate the menu.

For example if you open menu, using mouse select "Equip" and then press on Aladia's boobs, it will bug out, but you can fix it by pressing on "Witch's Gun". Why does it fix it? Because after selecting "Equip", the game is waiting for you to either exit with spacebar, or select which equipment you want to change(like the Witch's Gun, which is in "Magic", and there's also ^+magic, <>+magic, etc ). But if you do something stupid, the game menu becomes stupid too.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
I just uploaded an updated translation in my original post here that covers the new stuff in 0.38. Sorry for the wait - it was a lot of dialog.
I just wanted to say your translations are good, I'm currently in the process of translating 3 works of another artist (2 are finished, 1 pending) and wanted to do this project but you already got this bro! LoL
My only suggestion is to rename the main character from Aladia to Aradia =>

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
I just wanted to say your translations are good, I'm currently in the process of translating 3 works of another artist (2 are finished, 1 pending) and wanted to do this project but you already got this bro! LoL
My only suggestion is to rename the main character from Aladia to Aradia =>
Wow, good catch! I've updated my translation file with the new name. Thanks for pointing that out!

Reactions: edgartheslayer
Jun 21, 2018
I've noticed a weird 'bug' with _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt . When you reach a certain number of rapes, in your save menu it stops saying "Times Raped: x" and instead "Number Insulted: x" going back to the bad translator. I wonder why is that. Quite peculiar

Reactions: Magus2914

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
I've noticed a weird 'bug' with _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt . When you reach a certain number of rapes, in your save menu it stops saying "Times Raped: x" and instead "Number Insulted: x" going back to the bad translator. I wonder why is that. Quite peculiar
The translator was trying to translate the entire line at once, so I had to manually translate each number. I originally went up to 40, but I've uploaded a new file that goes up to 80. Hopefully that's high enough for now, though it's not a lot of work to increase it again if needed.

Thanks for letting me know someone was hitting that cap!

Guato

Jan 24, 2020
So is the next event being teased inside the new update or can someone share the picture of this next event? Please.

May 2, 2018
So I got to the room with the three sorcerers and the woman trapped on the sex machine, but I can't seem to get anything to happen. Am I missing something? Note: I don't have the game translated, so I may just be not doing what it says to do.

Jun 21, 2018
So I got to the room with the three sorcerers and the woman trapped on the sex machine, but I can't seem to get anything to happen. Am I missing something? Note: I don't have the game translated, so I may just be not doing what it says to do.
Well there's another machine right next to her, you can get hit into it and watch her in the eyes as you're both being drilled ;)

Some women aren't interactable. Dev just didn't finish them yet so you can't save everyone just yet as far as I know

Reactions: XPsychoX
May 2, 2018
Well there's another machine right next to her, you can get hit into it and watch her in the eyes as you're both being drilled ;)

Some women aren't interactable. Dev just didn't finish them yet so you can't save everyone just yet as far as I know
Huh, alright. I'm just at a complete loss from where to go from 11, unless that's as far as you can get in the game.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
The translator was trying to translate the entire line at once, so I had to manually translate each number. I originally went up to 40, but I've uploaded a new file that goes up to 80. Hopefully that's high enough for now, though it's not a lot of work to increase it again if needed.
You don't actually need to make separate lines for every number. Autotranslator can work with regular expressions.
You can write your counters section like this for example:
Code:
Counters:
r:"^陵辱された数 : ([0-9]+)$"=Times Raped: $1
r:"^([0-9]+)回$"=$1
and it should work with any number.

Reactions: Magus2914

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
You don't actually need to make separate lines for every number. Autotranslator can work with regular expressions.
You can write your counters section like this for example:
Code:
Counters:
r:"^陵辱された数 : ([0-9]+)$"=Times Raped: $1
r:"^([0-9]+)回$"=$1
and it should work with any number.
Oh HO! Look at this person getting all fancy!

Seriously though, thanks for not only the suggestion but also for the full lines that I needed. I've updated the translation file.

regular_expressions.png

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
・ Heterogeneous pregnancy & different births, only one enemy is applicable

different births? I only found one and that from slim =/ are thier others?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes