MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
It isn't a hyper-detailed map, but my post here can give you a basic idea of how the different areas are connected.
no. don't need fully detailed map. but at least an approximate level grid with location of the character, exits, sanctuary, and boss. this is more than enough to make the game more enjoyable and friendly

Helixanders

Nov 1, 2018
Where can I read script? I want to manually translate it myself with autogenerationtranslation. Also does the old save compatible with the current save?

crazylox

Feb 7, 2018
So what else can you do in punishment room besides whipping the MC?
kick (just do a basic attack in right dirrection) her inside some *things* that also placed in punishment room. (its just a 3-4 same animations from gallery, nothing special)

Jun 21, 2018
Why would you people play this with keyboard and mouse? Imho it would be much better to reconfigure controls so that the arrows <>^v would be character movement instead of wasd, z - attack, x guard, c - magic, v - dash, spacebar - jump or something similar, while camera movement wasd or really anything. All mouse does is attack, doesn't even redirect where you are facing, seems kinda pointless, but that's just me. Try it!:)

Also, thank you for uploading, game seems very nice and I like the animations and the fact that there is at least some pregnancy, but too bad your belly isn't big when having sex while pregnant with for example the scarecrow. That would be nice. Menu clunkiness is managable thankfully. The only critisicm I'd give for the animations is that they have that "grimhelm wabbliness", by shaking unnaturally all the time during sex, looks very exaggerated, but otherwise.. yeah. Not bad

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho2

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
I just uploaded an updated translation in my original post here that covers the new stuff in 0.38. Sorry for the wait - it was a lot of dialog.
That link seems to go nowhere Magus2914. Just leads to the WIP thread on page 5 then that link has that as well with leading there so. Link to the wrong page or?

Last edited:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
If you click on the View attachment _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt link in my original post, you'll see the attached file. Feel free to use the link in this post, though it may break the next time I update the translation.
Yeah I saw that and that page doesn't exist anymore when I clicked so. It's on page 3 for your orginal post and works fine there though. Pretty sure cause link broke since you switched on orginal since it's not the same as the quote there now. It works if you click your name for the quoted post to get there though I see. Thanks for the update on it

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes