hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
Great game, in the spirit of a "souls".
Is there a way to free the girl in the cavern (incubator?) ??

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Well personally idk about any build in this game but for some reason the strongest build i found is legit the starter weapon then going the fencing sword after killing the plague doctors and finally going the excalibur

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Heres everything updated

Changes in 6/30 Ver 039
Bugs
・Some D-input controllers are upside down and are being investigated.
-The security software may be the cause that the game cannot be progressed after starting the game once and starting the game for the second time without displaying anything on the title screen . -We are investigating the problem that the
window for selecting "Yes" or "No" will
not be displayed if the screen resolution is 1280 x 720 after selecting the weapon with the weapon enhancement reset . If it is 1920 x 1080, there is no problem.

Additions & changes

MAP system

enemy

Erotic

・Added erotic events.
Please go to the event start point on the back alley of the non-night street Ragdum.

In addition, you can also see the event many times this time for bug discovery!

Since the event added this time can be branched to "sell", I think it would be interesting to select that route.
I have no choice but to sell my body...! With that feeling.

Items
and big swords have been added.
This is the big sword system for a while.
The big sword I added this time was an item I was thinking of acquiring at a sub event from the beginning of production, so I could finally implement it. It is still a big sword since last time, but I decided to make this event, so I added a series of big swords.
The weapon itself is a normal attack this time, but I am planning to change it to an interesting feeling as a romantic frame.

In addition, although it is a "large sword" big sword system that I currently say in Daxo, I have received requests that "I want a big sword", so I'm thinking about making a so-called moonlight frame. ..
(As expected, I will not use the name
of Gekkotsu as it is...) I think it would be possible to make it with performance that is between the current large sword system and one-handed sword system.

Art

system

・I made an enemy picture book.

It is available on the second floor of the parish church.
For the time being, I put a few bodies and the data content implements the fluctuation of the numbers only for the wise goblin.
Perhaps the semen that you put in may fluctuate somewhat randomly each time.
Since it is firing at a fixed value now...
If you continue to commit it, the semen volume will gradually decrease.

・Added sub event . Along with that, I am making some changes to some MAPs.
First of all, there is an event point where you can have a conversation at the show of the bridge block, so please proceed from there.

If you don't know how to proceed, please leave a message.

Achievement in June and update target at the end of July
June Achievement
〇 ・Event & event ero creation
〇 ・Start of creation of enemy picture book. I will make a system for the time being, so I think it would be nice if I could describe one or two bodies.

In addition,
〇 Sub event is added.
〇 Add one weapon.

Ongoing
this month can not be progress, I am sorry.
× ・Continuation of the hentai loop fixing system in the gallery

July target
, 2 ACT erotic
events, no erotic events

Ongoing
・Continuation of hentai anime loop fixing system at gallery
・Enemy picture book

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
There's a new event at the bottom of stage 6 where you get robbed and then work as a waitress, before being tied up, used as a punching bag and gang raped.
Everything in japanese where is stage 6? The save im using got all the teleport spots, just need to know which one is it for the new event

bobthemail321

Sep 26, 2019
For the new event spawn in at Area 6 from the top most option. Keep walking right, keep waking right past the drunks. Drop down and keep moving right into a loading screen. Keep walking right, can't miss the event. It will trigger when you walk into it. Two options come up. If you want the game over event ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) pick the top choice.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes