loo59564

Aug 20, 2019
Well, do you have a save file listed in the load menu? Are you trying to load a save from a previous version? Is there an error that shows up when you try to load the save?
I just saved an hour and returned to play it but it just loading in whole time and the text of my lvl and play time it indirect in my saved . 0-0 sry for my English

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I just saved an hour and returned to play it but it just loading in whole time and the text of my lvl and play time it indirect in my saved . 0-0 sry for my English
Ok, best guess is that save corrupted on your computer somehow. Try to make a new save and load that. Other wise, there's a chance that if you installed it in the default programs folder in windows it could be that that messed it up.

Also, here's a copy of a save I have that does work, try that one to check if the save or game itself is an issue.

Aug 7, 2019
It seems like a lot of the ero content is hidden in various events around the map and can't be seen through the gallery...?

Is there a guide to be able to see all of this?

There are a few things I see random NPCs having done to them that I want to see the MC's scene for, as well as the default scene in the gallery (in chains) but I can't figure out how to do it, frankly.

Jun 21, 2018
It seems like a lot of the ero content is hidden in various events around the map and can't be seen through the gallery...?

Is there a guide to be able to see all of this?

There are a few things I see random NPCs having done to them that I want to see the MC's scene for, as well as the default scene in the gallery (in chains) but I can't figure out how to do it, frankly.
Could you give some examples of hidden content? Every ero scene is easily accessible by being knocked down, felling into a trap like the rose plants and purple barnicles, as well losing or stepping into events (currently there are 2). The few prisoners that you can encounter and save are their own specific separate animations. Their equivalents for MC's are just not made as far as I can tell

Aug 7, 2019
Could you give some examples of hidden content? Every ero scene is easily accessible by being knocked down, felling into a trap like the rose plants and purple barnicles, as well losing or stepping into events (currently there are 2). The few prisoners that you can encounter and save are their own specific separate animations. Their equivalents for MC's are just not made as far as I can tell
Like how you can't get the animation where the MC (and witch) are chained to the large servant guy (down the stairs to the west of bonfire 4-1) unless you go to that specific area and view the event.

In other words, you can't just see it in the gallery, you have to go to a specific place in the game world for it.

I'm wondering if there's a compiled list of where all these events are so that I don't miss any (or can go back to them later if I want)

Also I'm choosing not to save most of the random victims, is there any downside other than getting less souls?

Jun 21, 2018
Like how you can't get the animation where the MC (and witch) are chained to the large servant guy (down the stairs to the west of bonfire 4-1) unless you go to that specific area and view the event.

In other words, you can't just see it in the gallery, you have to go to a specific place in the game world for it.

I'm wondering if there's a compiled list of where all these events are so that I don't miss any (or can go back to them later if I want)

Also I'm choosing not to save most of the random victims, is there any downside other than getting less souls?
ahh, you specifically just meant the gallery. Yeah some things aren't there but are still accessible in the gameplay, except for saving girls. You can gather souls infinitely by killing monsters so It's not necessary to save them. Rescue mechanic isn't implemented properly yet from what I can tell so it's actually better to leave them getting raped

Aug 7, 2019
Kind of curious about the Blacksmith in the Road of Requiem/Pilgrimage area.

I immediately talked to him and knew that he was a killer, is this because I talked to the guy in the town a while back about the disappearing women, or does that happen regardless?

Wondering if I missed a possible bad end.

EDIT: Anyone know how to open the door on the bottom right of the very last zone? There's a victim event there that I can't get to.

Last edited:

loo59564

Aug 20, 2019
Ok, best guess is that save corrupted on your computer somehow. Try to make a new save and load that. Other wise, there's a chance that if you installed it in the default programs folder in windows it could be that that messed it up.

Also, here's a copy of a save I have that does work, try that one to check if the save or game itself is an issue.
It work now.Thanks.

Aug 7, 2019
Finished most of this game earlier.

Ero content was also solid in terms of art/sound/selection, my main problem is that the best content outside the 5 Game Over animations imo is the events, and there are only 2 of them at the moment.

Hoping they add more events/Game Overs in the future.

Gameplay was great for a nukige, solid 9/10, I actually wanted to keep playing.

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
Kind of curious about the Blacksmith in the Road of Requiem/Pilgrimage area.

I immediately talked to him and knew that he was a killer, is this because I talked to the guy in the town a while back about the disappearing women, or does that happen regardless?

Wondering if I missed a possible bad end.

EDIT: Anyone know how to open the door on the bottom right of the very last zone? There's a victim event there that I can't get to.
So I was looking for this slave trainer pseudo event as well. You can also get stuck in it yourself, next to the witch in the background. I did a shitty tutorial of sorts, might write a walkthrough for this game because it's pretty damn good. For the tutorial teleport to white cathedral roof and walk all the way to the left. Images pick up from there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 7, 2019
So I was looking for this slave trainer pseudo event as well. You can also get stuck in it yourself, next to the witch in the background. I did a shitty tutorial of sorts, might write a walkthrough for this game because it's pretty damn good. For the tutorial teleport to white cathedral roof and walk all the way to the left. Images pick up from there.
I know how to get there, I just don't know where the key is unfortunately

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Weird bug I found, I got to a place where you can talk to an old lady through a window and once the dialogue was over the UI decided it had done more than enough for me and just fucked off, hp/stamina/mana bar, status effect bar, all of it disappeared. I then tried to see if accessing an altar would fix that, since there was one like two steps and a double jump away, all I had to do was climb a ledge. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, I guess the girl didn't feel like going over that ledge, because she'd just hang on it, jump up, and then straight up stay there floating with the might of 50 cans of red bull. Tried that jump like 10 times, tried air dashing, nothing.

As a game it's pretty good, but that's some stuff that seriously needs to be addressed. I'll probably try it again later, but this time I won't be speaking to no old bitch, I'll keep myself to monster slaying.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Weird bug I found, I got to a place where you can talk to an old lady through a window and once the dialogue was over the UI decided it had done more than enough for me and just fucked off, hp/stamina/mana bar, status effect bar, all of it disappeared. I then tried to see if accessing an altar would fix that, since there was one like two steps and a double jump away, all I had to do was climb a ledge. What could possibly go wrong?

Well, I guess the girl didn't feel like going over that ledge, because she'd just hang on it, jump up, and then straight up stay there floating with the might of 50 cans of red bull. Tried that jump like 10 times, tried air dashing, nothing.

As a game it's pretty good, but that's some stuff that seriously needs to be addressed. I'll probably try it again later, but this time I won't be speaking to no old bitch, I'll keep myself to monster slaying.
No idea on the UI disappearing after talking bug, but yeah the cliffs and jumping / hanging can be a pain. There have been plenty of times it looked like I jumped more than high enough and got stuck as well as the hanging in the air against a ledge.

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
No idea on the UI disappearing after talking bug
Yup, it happens every time, it's in the level that the auto translator calls "Show Entrance", which is probably "Bridge Entrance" in the map someone posted here. Going all the way to the top right, past a giant explosive barrel you need to destroy a barricade to progress in the game. There's a building next to a closed gate with a lever on the other side, one of the windows is marked with the word "talk". If you interact with it you get a dialogue with an old lady that asks you to rescue someone. Once the dialogue is over the UI will disappear. Right now the only thing that seems to fix it is restarting the game, but altars and the inventory menu still work, so you can have the dialogue, save, restart the game and not lose any progress.

Just putting this out there in case anyone else encounters this bug, know there's no need to freak out, you just have to make it to any altar. It could also serve if you want to play the game in balls-to-the-wall hardcore mode.

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Well there's another machine right next to her, you can get hit into it and watch her in the eyes as you're both being drilled ;)

Some women aren't interactable. Dev just didn't finish them yet so you can't save everyone just yet as far as I know
So i got to that point too i m wonderi g why her trap has a felatio add on while aradia's does not maybe dev Will add It later i mean he can even make an event out of that Room later i mean It could trigger if the trap finished a whole loop ... And those time manipulating mooks need more animations It feels unfinished imo they could add another event with those too by aradia getting trapped with those nuns getting fucked on the far right of the map btw do not play this Game on very hard unless u want to spend in lot of HP coz they fucking 1 shot you with anything and everything

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes