_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
I need to ask, how on Earth do you go back to main menu in this game ? I spammed the ESC key and nothing shows up.
And at the Shrine you can only upgrade, save, or change missions but no option to go back to the main menu, the heck ?

Last edited:

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I remember the last zone being the maze but its all kinda hazy since the last one is connected to the white part of that cathedral outside? Eitherway I honestly played this game more for the souls aspect than the lewdness.

Jun 21, 2018
I just tested it and it downloads fine
Hmm, it seems to work now but very effy. Did you go with the download to the point that you could open the file? It just says " Initializing… " for a long time and then starts downloading but very slowly. This didn't happen the first time I downloaded it when it was "working fine", now something is weird

Normally the "initializing" stage is very fast and then downloads more or less depending on your internet speed. My internet speed is definitely not 6kb/s and it wouldn't be even if I was downloading something from the other end of the world with that had half the upload speed of a relatively weak internet.

Maybe something is off with MEGA but I tried to download other things and they worked just fine

EXWIFE

May 4, 2018
I just tested it and it downloads fine
I tried downloading it and it doesnt work either. i used different browsers such as firefox, explorer, and chrome and all of them had the same issue with trying to download the Uncensored Link from Mega. Many users are reporting the same thing as well so this is a real issue that needs to be addressed. if it works for you please describe in Detail.

random2314

May 15, 2018
How the hell can you make her a nympho or raise her orgasm count without the use of that purple gas? I tried everything I thought of without any success..

Last edited:

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
So what's with being unable to leave the equipment screen? Am I missing something here?

If I press I to go to equipment and try to equip something, I can no longer leave the screen.

Antares23

May 4, 2017
So what's with being unable to leave the equipment screen? Am I missing something here?

If I press I to go to equipment and try to equip something, I can no longer leave the screen.
I think you have to press space or something first before you press I to leave.

Also did the update drop today? D-Lis posted something on twitter about ver 0.40

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
Hi, here's v.0.40 uncensored.

Also added a drive link after hearing mega isn't working too well.

Is drive ok? or would another site be better? I always used mega so I'm not sure.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes