Jun 21, 2018
Hi, here's v.0.40 uncensored.
Mega
Also added a drive link after hearing mega isn't working too well.
Google Drive
Is drive ok? or would another site be better? I always used mega so I'm not sure.
Mega generally works fine, but particularly the 0.39v download stopped working reliably for some reason.

Anyone know if it will work fine with the eng translation?
I think it should more or less always work

Reactions: Tewi

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
for 0.40
2 new animations (senior inquisitor and molusk)
1 new event that I can't find anywhere, translation hinted on something about a bridge and a girl named Suzune

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the translation isnt work D : is there something im missing o.o? for version .40

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
yes the suzune event is not erotic however the developer intend to make it erotic soon/maybe

"The sub-event marks the beginning of the Suzune event
This child has no erotic this time, but it is planned to add two action erotic and CG erotic when it is completed (maybe ...) "

vladlvv

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough to get all weapons in the game such as lightning edge & heavy lump of love

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
haven't check back to this one but wow a lot have been added, it has become a really good game wish there's a button or a shortcut to advance the animation in the gallery but eh it's still a fine one

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added the spoiler tag to avoid a huge wall of text on the thread.
AFAIK, "rock clam" and "senior inquisitor" are definitely mis-translations, because from what I gathered from his earlier posts, and from running thru the game, dev meant the snails in the waterfall area (Zone 7) and the green slimes (Zone 1), both when you are on the ground and they crawl on you (not when the green slime jumps/falls on you). Both did not have any H scenes beforehand.

Reactions: Leonadis77

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
AFAIK, "rock clam" and "senior inquisitor" are definitely mis-translations, because from what I gathered from his earlier posts, and from running thru the game, dev meant the snails in the waterfall area (Zone 7) and the green slimes (Zone 1), both when you are on the ground and they crawl on you (not when the green slime jumps/falls on you). Both did not have any H scenes beforehand.
The slimes already had an H animation before so that means translations of the senior inquisitor and rock clam (rock snails) are correct. Also, rock clam was mistranslated, most people can probably figure out he meant the rock snails since there have never been any rock clams in the game.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Is there any way to go through the animations without having to watch them from start to end in the gallery?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes