thedofflin

Jun 16, 2018
I'm getting an "Oops! The game crashed." error whenever I try to open the game. The funny thing is I played all the versions up until 0.39 without an issue, but when I go open 0.39 or 0.38 I'm also getting the same exact error on those versions that previously worked without an issue. Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?

36sunsandmoons

Feb 28, 2020
Question: the map says there is some monster cave in the abandoned village. But i can't find it. I also noticed a popup in the .txt of the translation that mentions it. Where is it?

みどりん

Jul 24, 2020
Question: the map says there is some monster cave in the abandoned village. But i can't find it. I also noticed a popup in the .txt of the translation that mentions it. Where is it?
The monster cave is located directly beneath the area where you encounter the first boss, you must drop from the platform beneath it and go over to the left side, you may want to air dash while dropping to ensure you make it.

Taulmav

Jun 20, 2018
WELL THEN ! This is perhaps my favorite sidescroller, the mechanics and the overall tone and mood of the game are honestly amazing. That being said, if anyone knows of any other sidescroller with similar quality in term of weapon choices, enemy variety, and animation; please tell me!

Oh, and on a more game related question, does anyone knows where to find Lightning Edge, its referenced in the guide, yet I cannot find it for the life of me

Thanks in advance!

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmmm... guess that’s something for windows 10... Welp, I just remembered that this game is also in Unity... have you tried redownloading the game? you can run the game no problem right? Just no translation?
how do I change the text size?

みどりん

Jul 24, 2020
I remember playing an earlier build three years ago, it was pretty difficult to get used to and was rather bare. The current one has come a long way and already has so much to explore that I was pretty surprised, i'm having a lot of fun just trying to find any hidden items and extra paths.

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
Dunno if there’s an option for that, you’ll probably need to edit the game files or something... how? Dunno either.
The Creator's website has this . But I know where to find it "resizer.txt"

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
I apologize if this a dumb question or it has been answered already, but is there a reason there is no pre-patched English version is available? Seems a bit troublesome to have to download a program to install an English patch onto the game, when anyone who has already done it can just re-upload their copy of the already-translated version for others to use.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
I apologize if this a dumb question or it has been answered already, but is there a reason there is no pre-patched English version is available? Seems a bit troublesome to have to download a program to install an English patch onto the game, when anyone who has already done it can just re-upload their copy of the already-translated version for others to use.
The game is in development, being updated monthly, so even if any of us uploaded our patched version of the game it would quickly become outdated and irrelevant, which is why it's not really optimal to do so. I'd recommend just keeping up with the patches, or just wait until the game is finished and then it would be optimal to upload prepatched versions

Reactions: Undecided
Mar 16, 2020
I don't know if someone already asked for this, but i remember reading in equipment options "Costumes". Is there any costume that can be found in game?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes