Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
first time this happening, when i open the game on main menu.. ''new game or load game
I can't click anything keyboard mouse works fine but nothing works I can't go further
any help please
thx

Reactions: alex969696

claudemonet22

Feb 22, 2019
im sorry if im stupid - the game just doesn't work for me?? i cannot navigate the main menu at all. mouse hover doesn't highlight anything, and keyboard does nothing to navigate. is this happening to anyone else? fix?

Reactions: alex969696

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
Dont you think its nearly time to implement some sort of story line? this has had the potential to be one of the best H games games created for so long and am really dreading it ending up abandoned or something. if the dev is here keep up the good work

Aug 7, 2019
Dont you think its nearly time to implement some sort of story line? this has had the potential to be one of the best H games games created for so long and am really dreading it ending up abandoned or something. if the dev is here keep up the good work
If given the choice between a story that connects the various zones/bosses together and more individual ero events, I'd choose more ero events tbh.

Reactions: pacolel

theshamelessone

Apr 26, 2019
So, does this game have multiple bad ends, or is it more of a "oh no I lost, time to get dicked... okay that's over, on to the next one" kind of game?

I very much prefer tons of bad ends, like Parasite in City.

Aug 7, 2019
So, does this game have multiple bad ends, or is it more of a "oh no I lost, time to get dicked... okay that's over, on to the next one" kind of game?

I very much prefer tons of bad ends, like Parasite in City.
I like to think of the events as "bad ends", but for the sake of gameplay they usually start you back where the event started after it's over just so you can keep playing.

Tbh the game is like a sidescroller dark souls and it'd be pretty annoying to have to restart from 0

Reactions: pacolel
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes