FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
There might be pregnancy in here in future. If you look at the code it has some hints, but maybe it's already scratched idea.
edit. Actually I'm dumb, there is pregnancy count in the game itself xD
edit2.
I actually managed to find how to make escaping harder, if I figure something out I can share if anyone needs it. In default game you need to click attack 2 times to escape, I managed to change this to 5 times, but I'm not a coder so I won't be able to do a complete rework, only some adjustments.

Last edited:

Netatama

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to get out of that menu when you press I. I literally have to restart the game every time I go into it.

Mar 16, 2020
Hey does someone know how to reipatch the game? I have the 1.40 Ver reipatched, and there for translated. But I tried moving the fils I used there, run the setup and then the patch and run file, but it just opens my 1.40 Night of Revenge game as opposed to the 1.41 and I honestly already forgot how to.
[/QUOTE
Hey does someone know how to reipatch the game? I have the 1.40 Ver reipatched, and there for translated. But I tried moving the fils I used there, run the setup and then the patch and run file, but it just opens my 1.40 Night of Revenge game as opposed to the 1.41 and I honestly already forgot how to.
1.40 version? Are you from the future?

dowjonsie

Dec 5, 2017
Disagreed. My keyboard and mouse should rest in peace. What is the point of this mashing when you have a choice under YOUR total control, wouldn't the outcome be the same?
Because it is a game with a sinister and horror-type atmosphere. The outcome shouldn't be under your total control. It doesn't make sense for anything along the lines of the story or setting of the game.

ParaIsGone

Sep 22, 2017
Trying to find an enemy that I have in the gallery in the overworld, the translation calls it corpse heap. if you don't have it translated it's listed after the moss man (angler brute) in the gallery.

OriginalSin

Sep 26, 2017
Trying to find an enemy that I have in the gallery in the overworld, the translation calls it corpse heap. if you don't have it translated it's listed after the moss man (angler brute) in the gallery.
Travel to 8-1, jump off the building, head left past a couple solo ghouls

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Do I have to run the translator again if I update the game to the newest version, and speaking of which how do I update to the newest version, just download the file and then overwrite the old ones?

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
Do I have to run the translator again if I update the game to the newest version, and speaking of which how do I update to the newest version, just download the file and then overwrite the old ones?
Pretty much download the new game, and move your save files to the new one. you can also back up those save files if you want to see what's in them as they keep been updated as well

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
This is one of the very few games I actually would not mind playing purely because of playing it put aside from the hentai. Even without hentai it was fun to progress through the levels and farm bosses in addition to the well done environment and musical aspects. In one way I hope this will become a so called "autism project" that truly blossoms.

Reactions: f9account
4.50 star(s) 80 Votes