Sep 22, 2017
Where do you get this from?

you should read the addition & changes tab

Additions & changes

Erotic

・ One action erotic has been added.
It will be a grudge.
The gallery has been added.

-Added game over CG for Requiescats Road, and there are no lines yet.
It has been added to the gallery

one game over screen and one erotic act added
Yeah I checked the other post, it ended up being those additions and not his mention all the monsters and events available in the game. Haven't found any pregnancy stuff in game yet though

Rosie455

Apr 6, 2017
Is there a translated version I can download I am unable to figure out how to translate it myself. Sorry.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019

Yeah I checked the other post, it ended up being those additions and not his mention all the monsters and events available in the game. Haven't found any pregnancy stuff in game yet though
There is one pregnancy i found with the green slime, but it's quite lack luster

EchoEater

Feb 15, 2018
I'm trying to run this on a macbook using Parallels to run Windows 10 and the (Patch and Run) file doesn't work. It keeps showing an error before closing the window. From what I can make out (it disappears really quickly and the screen moves each time it opens) the error says:

Error in Patcher 'AutoTranslator)'
That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Any idea how I could fix this?

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
From what is said on the ci-en, there should be a lot of new erotic events added but google translate isn't really helping. All I've found so far is the bone monster and the game-over cutscene. Where are the new traps bosses, pregnancy-capable enemies and 2 sub-erotic events? Or are those in future updates?
so where's the bone monster?

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Pretty much download the new game, and move your save files to the new one. you can also back up those save files if you want to see what's in them as they keep been updated as well
Hello, I apologize if this is stupid, but I am not the best with messing with files and such so i would much rather be safe, could you tell me how do I move my saves/ back them up, and like in my previous post, once I download the game will I need to go through the translator again or will the saves be enough? Sorry to bother you with what is partly a repeat question.

HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
Pretty much download the new game, and move your save files to the new one. you can also back up those save files if you want to see what's in them as they keep been updated as well
So I have to run the Translator again? Also sorry if i sent two of these but I did not see my review appear, or receive a notification that it was posted that I saw, if it does either of those, once again sorry but, I am somewhat new to replying to comments and commenting on this site lol.

Leonadis77

Feb 3, 2018

Hope to find it soon

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
before downloading it again I would like to know if the problem with the mouse is still there?

Aug 7, 2019
Anyone have a full save for 0.42?

Don't want to have to beat the full game all over again if I don't have to just to find what' s new.

Also what specifically **IS** new? Where are the new events?

Reactions: Onyxdime
4.50 star(s) 79 Votes