Feb 7, 2020
hey guys, i know this is probably gonna sound stupid but i just can't grasp the controls for this game on pc and this leads to me getting stuck on menus that don't have a "go back" button to click on. can anyone help me? i've tried everything from clicking every button on my pc to checking the controls in the settings.
Edit: never mind, i figured it out.

Last edited:

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
From what is said on the ci-en, there should be a lot of new erotic events added but google translate isn't really helping. All I've found so far is the bone monster and the game-over cutscene. Where are the new traps bosses, pregnancy-capable enemies and 2 sub-erotic events? Or are those in future updates?

GorillaMask

Nov 24, 2018
From what is said on the ci-en, there should be a lot of new erotic events added but google translate isn't really helping. All I've found so far is the bone monster and the game-over cutscene. Where are the new traps bosses, pregnancy-capable enemies and 2 sub-erotic events? Or are those in future updates?
Where do you get this from?

specnoob

Mar 7, 2020
That is the total number of mobs currently available.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
you should read the addition & changes tab

Additions & changes

Erotic

・ One action erotic has been added.
It will be a grudge.
The gallery has been added.

-Added game over CG for Requiescats Road, and there are no lines yet.
It has been added to the gallery

one game over screen and one erotic act added

Reactions: Leonadis77

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
you should read the addition & changes tab

Additions & changes

Erotic

・ One action erotic has been added.
It will be a grudge.
The gallery has been added.

-Added game over CG for Requiescats Road, and there are no lines yet.
It has been added to the gallery

one game over screen and one erotic act added
Is the "grudge" pregnancy related?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes