• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games like Now and Then, Pale Carnations

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
As the title says games like now and then .
Not exactly talking about apocalyptical scenery or romance with adopted child but more like a looking for games with good long story and good romance:
And also not looking for prostitution but no problem if its there as long as it has a long good story and romace
More examples are:
-Once in a lifetime

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
a mother's love
life happened
primal instinct
virtues
project atmosphere
I tried mothers love demo it was mostly blackmailing ,sex repeat so i guess not much there but thats what was there in demo
Life happened is too good waiting for the next update
primal instinct, many have recommended but unfortunately its abandoned, i dont play abandoned game no point i guess ,no end.
Virtues not gonna lie just by looking ,that almost all girls have big boobs and stuff , i reached a conclusion that more based on sex but i maybe wrong but the unrealistic big boobs is a kind of a turn off i guess ,just looe interest
Project atmosphere i played for first 3-4 min so i cannot judge yet
But thanks if u know any others pls share em
I was looking more like games with japanese characters and long GOOD ROMANTIC story (ONLY RENPY)/Unity NOT TOOO LONG GAMES

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Asian looking characters & romance: My Bully Is My Lover and I guess prequel Life Changing Choices (didn't play that yet). MBIML has a 7 chapter prologue and will only now get to the real meat of the story so that'll be a long game when finished.
Harem Hotel also has Asian-looking characters for the most part (looks a lot like MBIML) and is VERY long and in no way finished, and has both tons of romance and depravity.

Jul 28, 2020
I am actually trying to find the game now and then. I downloaded it a few days ago and just finished it and was amazed by how much I loved the story. I wanted to give it a five star rating but now when I do a search for the game this thread is the only thing that comes up Can anyone link the URL for the game?