Seeking Games like Now and Then, Pale Carnations

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
As the title says games like now and then .
Not exactly talking about apocalyptical scenery or romance with adopted child but more like a looking for games with good long story and good romance:
And also not looking for prostitution but no problem if its there as long as it has a long good story and romace
More examples are:
-Once in a lifetime

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
a mother's love
life happened
primal instinct
virtues
project atmosphere
I tried mothers love demo it was mostly blackmailing ,sex repeat so i guess not much there but thats what was there in demo
Life happened is too good waiting for the next update
primal instinct, many have recommended but unfortunately its abandoned, i dont play abandoned game no point i guess ,no end.
Virtues not gonna lie just by looking ,that almost all girls have big boobs and stuff , i reached a conclusion that more based on sex but i maybe wrong but the unrealistic big boobs is a kind of a turn off i guess ,just looe interest
Project atmosphere i played for first 3-4 min so i cannot judge yet
But thanks if u know any others pls share em
I was looking more like games with japanese characters and long GOOD ROMANTIC story (ONLY RENPY)/Unity NOT TOOO LONG GAMES

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Asian looking characters & romance: My Bully Is My Lover and I guess prequel Life Changing Choices (didn't play that yet). MBIML has a 7 chapter prologue and will only now get to the real meat of the story so that'll be a long game when finished.
Harem Hotel also has Asian-looking characters for the most part (looks a lot like MBIML) and is VERY long and in no way finished, and has both tons of romance and depravity.

Jul 28, 2020
I am actually trying to find the game now and then. I downloaded it a few days ago and just finished it and was amazed by how much I loved the story. I wanted to give it a five star rating but now when I do a search for the game this thread is the only thing that comes up Can anyone link the URL for the game?