Seeking Games like Scale Garden's games?

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It's really hard to tell what I looking for
It's a feature in game that you can dress/undress your clothes(not changing clothes)
and you can dress however you want (show a little bit of this and that or naked)
and it will display in battle as you dressed
and the games pace go like protagonist corrupted slowly
It would be great if the game include battle-raped or battle-fucked
It can be any game engine

These are games that have feature as I mentioned
DLsite :
Scale Garden's games
Rhode's Fortress -
Sangeki of Gear -

Other games that I find similar
Spin around Sayla -
there is another one but I can't remember the name, only I can remember is it version 0.4 and have a thread in F95

Thank you in advance!

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
It's that you mention have version 0.4. Sadly I have not known any other game that have this level of similarity with scale garden games. I am also searching for game like these.

FapForYourLife

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It's that you mention have version 0.4. Sadly I have not known any other game that have this level of similarity with scale garden games. I am also searching for game like these.
Thank! I totally forgot about this game by the way do the game have much content? Are there sex scene
in the game? or only have some teasing scene?

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Other than what's already been mentioned, I can't think of any more.
It's a shame m1zuki stopped translating games too. Breath of Fire and Iron (another game by ScaleGarden) was on the radar of next possible projects.

For something kinda similar to what you're looking for, but not quite the same, try Valiant Warrior Astrid.

Esteban32

Apr 10, 2018
Treasure Hunter May has many features you are looking for: protagonist corrupted slowly, battle-raped or battle-fucked, it was my first adult game so im not sure anymore but i think you can also dress like you want, after progressing into story. Also your clothes get damaged during fights.