Seeking Games made by female developer

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I was a bit curious myself but some of you make excellent points when it comes to the written story and how characters behave/react etc. You'd think there would be a difference in story telling but there isn't, it's women writing stories for men and they know what men want at the end of the day. I'm sure there are exceptions out there!

Many vn's written by men are so generic and uninspired, written by very immature people. Like with what I said previously, there are plenty of exceptions where you can tell that the person who wrote it spent some time on it. Another big problem with vn's that are 3D is that they all pretty much share the same assets. At that point it really boils down to the writers skill to create something special that stands out from the rest.

I've gone through a bit of vn's and I started to rate them: 234 vn's that I've played 21 of them have a score of 8 or higher(out of 10). Of course take that with a grain of salt since it's based what I think of them and how they play out etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: outofbounds2009