Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Is it possible to play this entirely as a submissive protagonist? It sounds like it'll be very switch-heavy, with a focus on Male Domination, so I'd just like to know before I try :)

Reactions: Piratefishes

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
Might cost him some fans if he doesn't include sharing. Whose to say? Hope they do what they want in their game, hoping for those things to be optional.

This sexist selfish weenie insecure anti-NTR obsession is annoying. Whats good for the goose should be for the gander as well. Just sayin.
this, i respect devs more for making a game they want to make.

my take on the entire thing is, Create a game of things YOU(dev) want and SHARE it because you want like minded people to enjoy the same things you enjoy. period. no buts or ifs.

if things are avoidable then cool, the ones who dont like certain things can avoid them but just bitching about it just because it is in the game even tho it is avoidable its just..... (honestly dont even know how to respond to that )

anyhow on topic, this game nice!! its light, but could go any direction. def a game im putting on watch

and nice to see a couple working on it. wish you guys the best, good luck.

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
this, i respect devs more for making a game they want to make.

my take on the entire thing is, Create a game of things YOU(dev) want and SHARE it because you want like minded people to enjoy the same things you enjoy. period. no buts or ifs.

if things are avoidable then cool, the ones who dont like certain things can avoid them but just bitching about it just because it is in the game even tho it is avoidable its just..... (honestly dont even know how to respond to that )

anyhow on topic, this game nice!! its light, but could go any direction. def a game im putting on watch

and nice to see a couple working on it. wish you guys the best, good luck.
your comment particularly touched me because John and I meet at 14 and are toguether since. We have been dreaming of doing this project for so long. well before it was possible.

and for the game we try to make it balanced beetween our vision and what we found funny and what people are saying.

Thank you :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Awesome game, I loved pretty much everything about it, I'm not that into sub/dom play but I liked how it is depicted in this game. :)
I like it so much that I felt obliged to give my support on patreon, I'm Looking forward to the next updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABYE

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
We have been dreaming of doing this project for so long. well before it was possible.

and for the game we try to make it balanced beetween our vision and what we found funny and what people are saying.
Played the game for the first time and you are sitting on a really solid project with great potential, I liked the Character interactions on the MC Dom path.

I read your explanation about the nicknames before i started the game so i knew what's coming and the meaning behind those Nicknames, so the Nicknames Wife and Husband gave the game, in my opinion, its very own personality.

If you keep going this path you could get a sizeable following and some financial support. I only hope you don't tank your game later on by bringing in other men.

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
your comment particularly touched me because John and I meet at 14 and are toguether since. We have been dreaming of doing this project for so long. well before it was possible.

Thank you :)
you guys are very welcome and glad to see it is still going strong.
and that one of the things you guys wanted to do is finally seeing some fruition and theres absolutely nothing wrong with giving the fans what they like as long as the mmmmm overal general direction and the things you wanted to do change, then sure go for it.

i know few other devs who do polls and ask fans what they want, things like i have 3 directions in mind which one would you guys want. vote. but all 3 directions are still 3 directions the dev wanted to head in just didn't know which to pick,
or something along the lines like smaller adjustment but the overall direction is still very much the Dev(s) own path they put out for themselves.

i also love the dom sub dynamic you guys implemented as it isnt a full dom sub thing. like people who live a "dom" live have this notion that they have to be dom 24/7 which is just not true at least not for me. i mean if both dom sub are up for it sure.

so im happy to see that the dom sub dynamic is insert just at the right moment but the overall relationship between the family, especially the mom/dad is as balanced and normal as it can be and then either can assert dom at appropriate moments

like i said keep this up and as person above me stated you guys can get a decent following and support for this game.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.2 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 66 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updat it pls.

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Logic Error:
Code:
    $John_Dom_Max += 1
    $John_Sub_Max += 1
    $Lexie_Dom_Max += 1
    $Lexie_Sub_Max += 1
    jump chap_2_scene_9_bathroom_menu
    menu chap_2_scene_9_bathroom_menu:
        "[John] tells [Lexie] to come closer.":
            if (GetDom(John_Dom, John_Dom_Max) == 1):
                jump chap_2_scene_9_john_full_dom
            else:
                jump chap_2_scene_9_john_half_dom
" jump chap_2_scene_9_john_full_dom" will never execute cause the previous $John_Dom_Max += 1 makes the max 11 while the dom remains at 10 (which is the max possible upto this point) & can only get to 11/11 after the jump.
Thus "if (GetDom(John_Dom, John_Dom_Max) == 1)" will never be true
Correct approach should be:
Code:
    $John_Dom_Max += 1
    $John_Sub_Max += 1
    $Lexie_Dom_Max += 1
    $Lexie_Sub_Max += 1
    jump chap_2_scene_9_bathroom_menu
    menu chap_2_scene_9_bathroom_menu:
        "[John] tells [Lexie] to come closer.":
            $John_Dom += 1
            if (GetDom(John_Dom, John_Dom_Max) == 1):
                jump chap_2_scene_9_john_full_dom
            else:
                jump chap_2_scene_9_john_half_dom
& then remove the $John_Dom += 1 from the labels of chap_2_scene_9_john_full_dom & chap_2_scene_9_john_half_dom.
Same for Lexie full/half dom.

The cast seems to be MC+girls as of now, hopefully we get the sub males to put chastity cages as mentioned in the dev notes later on :ROFLMAO:
I prefer to keep my maleMC full dom but wouldn't mind a few sub male side characters for the main cast (including maleMC) to have fun with. There can't ever be enough non-MC cucks, sissies, etc. :LOL:
Anyway, goodluck on the game. :giggle:

Thing is, so many threads/games get abandoned due to lack of support.
Art is & always has been a medium that depends on support - almost all the great works were commissioned.
If devs don't care about how the game is received, they might as well have just kept it in their pc without ever publishing it.
Most creators do care about how their creation is received & it's definitely not a bad thing.
In fact, imo it's one of the most important traits needed yo be a great creator: having the drive & desire to have people appreciate/enjoy your creations.

An immature example would be the comment you responded to, flying off the handle at a calm feedback.
People are allowed & should be encouraged to share feedback, including but not limited to: what they like/dislike & what they hope to see (while being civil ofc)

Anyway, what's important is balance & maturity on the devs part.

To the dev, if you're reading this:
I always say making a game is like being a king.
If you do whatever you want ignoring all your advisors(feedback), the kingdom is very likely to decline. ofc if your vision is good enough it doesn't really matter, but 9/10 times that's not the case.
If you do whatever your myriad advisors(feedback) tell you, the kingdom is even more likely to decline.
What's important is to take every advise(feedback/suggestion) seriously & decide on it based on your vision.

Anyway do what you want, don't ignore the suggestions & feedback but don't get overwhelmed by those either.
This is going to be a journey, don't set anything in stone & let the game (& hopefully yourselves) grow during it's development. (y)

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Congrats on a good start. It appears the game will be a lot of fun.

I think the script could use a bit of help in a few areas as the translation to English is close, but could be a little better. Also, and maybe it won't work out this way for the rest of the game, but I would assert that a three frame sex scene is just too short and deflates the eroticism. I would compare it with actual sex (IRL) in that the sex scene be at least as long as the foreplay or lead-in.

Regardless, nice work so far.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
JohnJohnsonGames

I found some places where you used Lexie and not [Lexie] or Rachel and not [Rachel]
+I Added another option to the name changing I haven't included Sophie, Raven and Rachel yet.
Also in the Character_profile_map under Sophie you wrote show john profile, so it wasn't showing Sophie's profile.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.0 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 126 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Sep 4, 2018
Looks good so far from what I played though hope the mc finds out what lexie is trying to do with the other girls and there is an option to stop it or telling her she can only do it when he is there to join, but also there were comments here about mmf being added if that does happen I'll jump in the group of the ones who dips out from playing as it's not really my thing but In advanced I do wish the best for the devs in making this vn.:cool:

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
This is a quality game, so far. Right into it with a different attitude than most games. It's early, so I don't want to put up a Rating yet, but with another chapter of content this could really take off.

Best of luck Devs!

• Red Heart

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
Hello!!

Just to let you know that while doing the chapter 03 I'm also re rendering some scene of the chapter 01 that where done before my first pc upgrade, about half of the chapter. This should not impact the release of the next chapter, just wanted to let you know :)

Here is a little preview of the rework, more will be share on our Patreon until it's release. Left will be the new one
rachelarr.jpg
see you soon, kate

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Game/Developer: Games OF Domination/ JohnJohnsonGames -
Game Version: 0.2.0
Mod Version: 0.1
Here is my walkthrough mod for Games Of Domination. This Mod shows what impact the choices have on the game. Fixed some mistakes the dev made in his gamecode regarding the changing of names.
PS: I also fixed some problems with the IPatch.
(The mod is already patched but I'll also upload the fixed IPatch only).

Disclaimer: This mod is discontinued as of now since the dev didn't want me to keep making it. I'll respect his choice and won't be updating it further. For everybody that played with it, save files will be most likely compatible with newer versions so don't worry

Download:

GamesOfDomination1.png GamesOfDomination2.png GamesOfDomination3.png

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and pochops
Sep 4, 2018
Just a little feedback and stuff to the dev's I don't mind if lesbian stuff gets implemented a bit more as long as the Mc can get involved and hope that would be the only sharing the game gets, and no other males get involved with the family as that seems like a perfect middle ground for the girls to just share each other to warm themselves up for the Mc who would be watching.

Reactions: darlic
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes