Sep 4, 2018
After 1 year only 16 paid members
Why?!
Because at first it started out good besides the whole what some might consider lesbian ntr with the girls doing stuff together etc. but then the devs decided to do the whole everyone is in an open relationship stuff to avoid saying their game has ntr but will have possible sharing or swinging where other dudes start having sex with the main girls. So most likely everyone put this game on ignore soon as they read the dev notes, but I'll keep it on watch to see if it all gets reversed to make people happy where there is no lesbian ntr or talk of open relationships and no other guys having sex with the girls.

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
really enjoyed it, nice pace and all
Money isa bit tight atm so didn't joined the patreon yet.
But i gave you a recommendation on mine, hope it would attract a few curious, really lvoed the game so far^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABYE

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
You really need to work on that overview, holy hell. Spitting name after name after name that means nothing, confusing as hell.
I'm not very sure to follow what you mean as the name we ''name'' are everytime just a tease for new character that will come into the chapters to come. But thanks for your feedback.

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
really enjoyed it, nice pace and all
Money isa bit tight atm so didn't joined the patreon yet.
But i gave you a recommendation on mine, hope it would attract a few curious, really lvoed the game so far^^
Thank you very much it's appreciated !!

ABYE

Mar 23, 2021
Because at first it started out good besides the whole what some might consider lesbian ntr with the girls doing stuff together etc. but then the devs decided to do the whole everyone is in an open relationship stuff to avoid saying their game has ntr but will have possible sharing or swinging where other dudes start having sex with the main girls. So most likely everyone put this game on ignore soon as they read the dev notes, but I'll keep it on watch to see if it all gets reversed to make people happy where there is no lesbian ntr or talk of open relationships and no other guys having sex with the girls.
Well...That is not all true. We really want to make the game we want and not refrain ourself because of people that can't accept that our 4 MC (Because yes, it's also explain from the start, we treat the 4 main characters as MC, John being the principal one) that the mc's share people and that girls can live their life without John being there. Because it's what they want as characters and nobody make anybody sad, neither does anything behind backs. We are in 2024 and now relationships are all over the place with all kind of them. And for them, it's just their way to live.

BUT. we CLEARLY answered about having other men involved and:

1: we have no plans for it as of right now
2:IF we do. All other men would be OPTIONAL

So yes, the girls can have fun on their own and with some female friend. But no man will be forced.

At the end of the day. I work a LOT of hours in my day job ( me being Kate, doing the render while John codes the game) so I really make this project from the heart.

It's not because it's not a ''norm'' thatit's not right. There's PLENTY of game like ours. And we do it for the people that want something a little different. And that's totally ok too if it's not the case for you!

Much love :)

Kate xx

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Just barely in to a first try. But anything else I may come across aside, a big (y) for showing ppl UNDER the blankets when they go to bed. It's a bit of a peeve. >.<

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
which comes down to wasted dev time that could be spend more productive on actual content
Instead of side track to these other side-characters, build up somethings first among the 4 main characters would be preferable. For example, first lead to one big event among 4 main characters, then introduce some side character to build up the plot which lead to second big event. Just some opinions. I really want to see more of the family members together first.:ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes