Seeking Games similar to milfy city/man of the house.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Hello @uzi3854 , Badik I don´t try, I try Acting Lessons. As they are from the same producer, I thought they were alike, but I'll give Badik a try then :)

Really Milfy City is the reference in graphics and animated scenes for me, should not have compared with MOH, I'm sorry :)
ya no worries, but definitely try out BaDIK. it's a huge upgrade in terms of graphics, you'll like it ;)

Reactions: andretiton

andretiton

Mar 18, 2019
ya no worries, but definitely try out BaDIK. it's a huge upgrade in terms of graphics, you'll like it ;)

Thanks a lot man, the game is amazing, I'm finished, only the first episode is done. Do you have more similar recommendations?

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Thanks a lot man, the game is amazing, I'm finished, only the first episode is done. Do you have more similar recommendations?
no, not really. try the other games i mentioned in my last post (Awakening, Betrayed, etc.). i mean there are a lot of games with good animations, but the one's i mentioned are definitely among the best in my opinion. Also try out City of Broken Dreamers( same dev as Depraved Awakening, expected to have a great story), although the animations are not quite as good(definitely good, rather not top tier i would say) but visually it's still a treat to watch. definitely recommended. also follow Midnight Paradise. it has only one animation as far as i remember, but that alone will give you an idea of what to expect in the future.(it's great!) i think i've linked all of them previously.

edit: i'll just add one more game which i think has great graphics with animations (my memories are a bit hazy after playing so many :D)

Timestamps : Unconditional Love

Reactions: andretiton

andretiton

Mar 18, 2019
no, not really. try the other games i mentioned in my last post (Awakening, Betrayed, etc.). i mean there are a lot of games with good animations, but the one's i mentioned are definitely among the best in my opinion. Also try out City of Broken Dreamers( same dev as Depraved Awakening, expected to have a great story), although the animations are not quite as good(definitely good, rather not top tier i would say) but visually it's still a treat to watch. definitely recommended. also follow Midnight Paradise. it has only one animation as far as i remember, but that alone will give you an idea of what to expect in the future.(it's great!) i think i've linked all of them previously.

edit: i'll just add one more game which i think has great graphics with animations (my memories are a bit hazy after playing so many :D)

Timestamps : Unconditional Love
Thank you so much for your attention man! I´ll try all your recommendations!

Reactions: u z i

GoldenDragonJD

Sep 6, 2019
Does anyone know a good quality game that is more interactive than a standard vn? Things like a map, minigames etc. similar to summertime saga? Also any games that have girls with a smaller body type, I sorta prefer smaller tits? I recently played milfy city and was pleasantly surprised when I saw the girls bodies (and pussys, nice to have some variation every now and then, have seen any other game use a girl with a different pussy so wouldn't mind that either.
well i came here looking for games like man of the house but you yourself led me to another game so thx my dude.