Seeking Games that become harder for sexy reasons

Kelpsie

May 16, 2018
I'm looking for games that either use sexual content to cripple the player's ability to progress, or otherwise try to snowball the player's slutty decisions and make it hard to go back. Note, I'm referring to actual gameplay challenge, not branching VN paths.

Examples!

BMO TV will handcuff the player if you go down certain paths, periodically locking you out of lots of actions, making it hard to progress. Also, the QTEs for detecting traps become harder and harder as you get bimbofied. Unfortunately, the numerical balancing on potentially-trapped interactables is terrible.
Karryn's Prison both makes the player weaker and the enemies stronger. The player becomes less able to resist sexual advances as they submit to them, and the get stronger based on certain slutty actions iirc.
The Company can force the player into prostitution, consuming valuable time slots. This one's a bit weak, though, since it doesn't consume much time, and time loses a lot of value in the late game when this occurs.
LonaRPG I recall being pretty brutal in a lot of ways, though I don't recall the specifics.
Herioc Princess Millia has your character leveling backwards as you get defeated, though don't seem to recall having much issue.
Eris Dysnomia gives the player fetishes for things as they interact with them (kissing, rape, anal, etc), that increase sensitivity to them, causing you to get knocked out of combat more easily when those fetishes are involved. More interesting to me are the hypnotic triggers, which can really cripple you in combat. Occasionally starting to masturbate instead of attacking, instantly submitting to sex without a struggle, instantly losing when creampied, etc. These would be exactly what I'm looking for, but you mostly get them deliberately, and you can always turn them off whenever you want.
Time Loop NTR is a really good example that doesn't involve crippling specifically the player character. If you're not careful, your love interest can rack up relationship points and fetishes that carry across time loops, making it very hard to start dating her before she falls for some douchebag. If your relationship level is lower than the person she's talking to, or "talking to", in a timeslot, she will completely ignore you (be uninteractable) for that time slot. Unfortunately the game doesn't give you much reason to gun for her early on, so you may as well just max everything.

There are loads more examples of mechanics I've seen that I don't recall the games of. Being forced into puppy gear and made to sleep outside and crawl, giving you an energy debuff when you sleep. Blindfolds that actually restrict the player's vision. Slave gear that marks you to be captured and hauled "back" to the slaving district. Those last three are all from the same RPGM game, iirc. A slutty reputation locking you out of certain jobs. Forced sex toy equips that cause you to fail actions in combat.

Anyway, anything remotely along these lines would be great! Thanks. I have a preference for either female MCs or male with NTR, but I'm not going to actually restrict the request.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA has a couple of such mechanics, with drug addiction and a cursed artifact. The drug addiction can be managed without H, but there is H available to get drugs without paying. The artifact makes the game much harder if MC doesn't frequently give in. She also gets cursed, which lowers her willpower in a number of ways. Also there are mechanics that reduce the MC's resistance to doing H-scenes the more lewd she already is and the lower her willpower. If she gets an offer when she has 0 effective willpower, she can't refuse and gets twice the corruption stats from the scene. Although right now, you mostly have to orchestrate this, it doesn't happen passively yet.

For non-con, some of the games in here might fit the bill, though they're tied to losing/being defeated.

Reactions: Kelpsie

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
I have played and would recommend a number of games like that. Mostly RPGs.

https://f95zone.to/threads/odyssey-of-gianna-final-vhiel-kalominos.42203/
Wide as an ocean, deep as a paddling pool. Various temporary and permanent-until-removed status effects that negatively effect the party. Also has mods that make it more extreme. Highley recommended.

https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkisho-quolta-amadeus-eg-final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/
Protag can be inflicted with various status effects that gradually cripple that character. Getting rid of them is possible but not always easy.

https://f95zone.to/threads/maken-shi-sara-final-kushimoto-house.103739/
Another ‘inflicted with crippling status effects’ but a much shallower game. You can toggle the statuses on and off and most you need to actively seek out.

https://f95zone.to/threads/marle-th...ack-sea-v1-02-yumenamakon-kagura-games.30044/
Enemies use erotic attacks, including hypnosis, which the protag gradually becomes more susceptible to.

https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-forest-v1-36-shiganoma.54455/
Enemy attacks gradually increase various sensitivity stats which then cause their attacks to do more damage.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mission-mermaiden-hasumi-and-the-deep-sea-sisters-final-hakkaku.72386/
Side scroller with various status effects that weaken the protag. Very easy game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rignettas-adventure-final-supermicankurafutobiiru-mutokoro.53186/
Action RPG. Status effects are largely inconsequential however there is a mechanic where when enemies assault the protag they gain xp and level while draining the protag’s stats.

Being forced into puppy gear and made to sleep outside and crawl, giving you an energy debuff when you sleep. Blindfolds that actually restrict the player's vision. Slave gear that marks you to be captured and hauled "back" to the slaving district. Those last three are all from the same RPGM game, iirc.
If you happen to remember what game those are from I would love to try it.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
There's Jumble Strikers (and probably the prequel, Jumble Jokers, though I still haven't gotten around to playing it yet). There's no corruption in the game, instead if a girl is raped by a certain enemy too many times she starts to get debuffed when that enemy is present in combat. At first it's just a stat debuff, but it can escalate to losing a turn or being paralyzed. Being heavily pregnant also debuffs the character's stats. "So why even get any H content?" So you can hunt down the offspring who are elites which drop their mother's ultimate gear. Pregnancy isn't guaranteed though, so you might have to balance your desire for ultimate gear with a character being unable to act if any goblins are around. Unfortunately, the game is only about 5 hours long so a lot of this system doesn't get a chance to shine unless you're purposefully gunning for it. On the other hand, a virgin run is actually a challenge run since you have to weigh using "rescue" moves against just trying to burst down the binding enemy before they can get a rape off (unlike other games where a virgin run just means you're a bit gimped or need to grind more).

Reactions: Kelpsie

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
It was Adventures of Garnet. Abandoned, but the project's been picked up by others.
Thank you.
Good concept, although the game very much shows both its age and unfinished development.

Well the squeal to Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG has been completed… broadly. The Dev is still polishing the game and the translation is in progress (MuninKai did a machine translate and is now manually editing for readability). But the game is very much playable:
Quarta Knight Emerald

Reactions: egosga

taberenc

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Thank you.
Good concept, although the game very much shows both its age and unfinished development.

Well.. About Adventures of Garnet.. yes, is unfinished. That's what I try to fix. The age.. yea, also true.
The game was open to collaboration and done by several people between 2011 and 2017. I collaborated back then. I left because of personal reasons and then game was then abandoned. I wasn't aware that me quitting would cause that. But the game was already practically abandoned by its original developers. I began my own fork on github around 2013 to add things on the main page, but happened that my fork was the only active around 2017. I didn't know. On the main page there was a link to mine as update. But.. well , due to its erotic content, github banned my account after i broke my right arm two times, the summer of 2017. I left, the forum where people talked about ceased to exist.. the main page had been already left.. So, yea, is old and was abandoned long ago. Rpg maker xp!

The unfinished development vibe tht still has is also because several people began several parts, and they left them inconcluded. Since was their job, not mine, by now I've decided to not touch the job of others or do it only if really required.

I just add the maps, scenes, characters and everything needed to end the main story and reach its end. thats my goal: if someone plays it, at least to be able to finish it.

pd. if interested, i began a blogspot with the updates not long ago:

Reactions: bimboform