Seeking games where allies/heroines get captured when defeated

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Looking for games where losing involves a character getting taken away, abducted or captured and then need to be rescued by someone else. This means these games usually have more than one main character, because someone needs to do the rescuing. It doesn't have to be male or female protagonist, that usually just decides if it's NTR and im fine with either. Examples are Lillith Descent (recent updates have capture and rescue mechanics), Leanne of legitimate Crown , and moral sword of asagi. it's nice if the capture has some consequence to it as well, even if that's just bumping up a number in an H status screen

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
You may try my game https://f95zone.to/threads/vinculike-roguelike-like-dungeon-crawler-development-thread.155359/ :) It's still in early development - but the whole logic of the game is that a character goes down into the dungeon, gets inevitable captured, and the next character goes for the rescue, rinse and repeat :) There isn't much consequence for capture yet though - the character will need to recover for a day and will be ready again, later in development this will be the way to learn magic.

Reactions: JohnHamm

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
You may try my game https://f95zone.to/threads/vinculike-roguelike-like-dungeon-crawler-development-thread.155359/ :) It's still in early development - but the whole logic of the game is that a character goes down into the dungeon, gets inevitable captured, and the next character goes for the rescue, rinse and repeat :) There isn't much consequence for capture yet though - the character will need to recover for a day and will be ready again, later in development this will be the way to learn magic.
Is the plan for it to be possible to find and rescue them or is it more of a motivation to also get captured? I see there's a bunch of kinks like bondage and tickling, is there also just plain old penetration? I find a lot of games that have focus on specific kinks tend to neglect regular sex, which is understandable if it's not the focus, but that is what I'm after. Game looks promising though, I like the character creator aspect of it

Reactions: eugeneloza

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Indeed, there is no actual sexual content planned (except planned text-only stories of characters relations with each other, rather romantic than explicit), so might not suit your taste. More like teasing, rather tame interactions (focusing on ENF and similar stuff). Yes, the goal of the game is to rescue those characters that are captured. Right now the dungeon is infinite with ever increasing difficulty - so there is always at least one character captured down there, eventually there will be a final boss battle at the very bottom :)

rapiersreipar

May 27, 2018
It's less "someone else has to save you", moreso you have to save yourself in one, you can't be saved in the other. Leviathan might work, if you lose to the Bandits, I believe you get stuck inside their hideout, having to sneak out. Honestly hoping to find more with situations like that, but the only other one I can think of is Magician of the Olecta Desert, where if you lose enough you get branded magically and can't escape even if you wanted to. Hope these work for you, because I've been trying to find some similar to them.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
It's less "someone else has to save you", moreso you have to save yourself in one, you can't be saved in the other. Leviathan might work, if you lose to the Bandits, I believe you get stuck inside their hideout, having to sneak out. Honestly hoping to find more with situations like that, but the only other one I can think of is Magician of the Olecta Desert, where if you lose enough you get branded magically and can't escape even if you wanted to. Hope these work for you, because I've been trying to find some similar to them.
Try these if you haven't.

Mar 9, 2021
Mad script has two games like this, and another developer I remember is yinabedaiichikantai. Most games of theirs feature two protagonists and a rescue system, with game over if both are captured. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting but those are the ones that I liked enough.