Seeking Games where Spanking is a major mechanic?

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
Are there any games where Spanking can be done repeatedly? More so in terms of punishment?

Like Big brother or headmaster.

Also which LOP game has spanking the most?

Preferably if the game is completed or dropped (Though i guess this would be the hardest lol)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
What's LOP?

You mean not so hard?
At last release 0.6a_public : (but game in progress) normal handspankings otk; hand, paddle and ruler over desk; female/male spanker; all spankings repeatable over Replay Menu after fullfill the spanking events or by cheating menu: 3 girls to spank randomly (max 2/day), 1 special event 2 aditional girls to punish; 1 female teacher to spank for training; 1 female sport teacher for training. Next announced update mid march to come.
Try the game yourself.(y)

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
spank 18 and its series of game and peach spring inn has lots and lots of spanking in it. few animations dozens of pics and few interactive spankings.

Reactions: MacAlan80
D

Deleted member 2248006

spank 18 and its series of game and peach spring inn has lots and lots of spanking in it. few animations dozens of pics and few interactive spankings.
I can't find peach spring inn, can you please share the link?

killerking94

May 25, 2017
At last release 0.6a_public : (but game in progress) normal handspankings otk; hand, paddle and ruler over desk; female/male spanker; all spankings repeatable over Replay Menu after fullfill the spanking events or by cheating menu: 3 girls to spank randomly (max 2/day), 1 special event 2 aditional girls to punish; 1 female teacher to spank for training; 1 female sport teacher for training. Next announced update mid march to come.
Try the game yourself.(y)
waht is the name of this game your talking about do you have a link?

peperule34

Oct 5, 2021
This one's got some pretty decent art and storylines. It's in RPGM.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there any game that has men getting spanked?
The male main character can get spanked and dominated in Cure my Addiction. The developers brand new game The Patriarch apparently has spanking as well, no idea (other than that name) who's doing it to who.

If you want to be the girl doing the spanking you might be better of making your own more specific seeking thread. Tried a tag search, didn't look like it had any of that.

JennaJ

Jan 31, 2022
The male main character can get spanked and dominated in Cure my Addiction. The developers brand new game The Patriarch apparently has spanking as well, no idea (other than that name) who's doing it to who.

If you want to be the girl doing the spanking you might be better of making your own more specific seeking thread. Tried a tag search, didn't look like it had any of that.
Thanks :) I don't have to have the/a girl doing the spanking. I just like seeing a man on the receiving end although a game where the main is spanking men is definitely ideal :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight