Seeking Games where the protagonists girl becomes increasingly perverted

belubbly

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am looking for games where you, the female protagonist, start out as a normal girl but become increasingly perverted over the course of the game.

Here is a list of things I would like the game to additionally have in order of relevance but I am totally interested in games that don't fulfill all or even most of my additional wishes:
-RPGM or Wolf style game
-standing portrait of protagonist
-unlockable clothing that is visible in the standing art
-2d anime art
-no combat
-modern day setting
-my contain NTR/corruption
-school girl protagonist
-renamable protagonists

Games where you play as a guy that is close to a girl that is going through this evolution would also be interesting!

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Alternate DiMansion Diary
Pixel Town 1 and Pixel Town 2: these games and Alternate DiMansion have no combat if I remember well, and they contain most of what you're looking for. It almost seems like you were specifically describing these games with your list so maybe you've played them before.
Claire's Quest has no combat
Yuuka's Mansion
Kotoko is a little different

Karryn's Prison
Rignetta's Adventure if I remember well the combat aspect is pretty light in this one. Has multiple costumes

Ayura Crisis and ErisDysnomia have mechanics built around becoming more perverted, also unlockable costumes but they are combat focused. I'd say they're still worth giving a go because the combat is pretty fun and satisfying.

She ill server you play a playful green-haired girl, you send monsters at the opponents, all of them girls and they become more perverted the more they get banged by monsters. The monsters can also bang you if you're not careful but you don't lose the game from it.

Scalegarden games. Combat focused, but good clothing systems with gradual progression of perversion.

Creature reaction inside the ship and its sequel eh not really games, just animated visual novels but the girls become increasingly more perverted as the story progresses.

I find that some exhibitionism-focused games have what you're looking for: Gradual increase of perversion(usually leading to outright sex and more), no combat, with clothing systems with visibility in the standing art, so maybe also try some of these?
Naked Adventure
FlashCycling
Double Melon games

Last edited:

notoch

Oct 5, 2022
Alternate DiMansion Diary
Pixel Town 1 and Pixel Town 2: these games and Alternate DiMansion have no combat if I remember well, and they contain most of what you're looking for. It almost seems like you were specifically describing these games with your list so maybe you've played them before.
Claire's Quest has no combat
Yuuka's Mansion
Kotoko is a little different

Karryn's Prison
Rignetta's Adventure if I remember well the combat aspect is pretty light in this one. Has multiple costumes

Ayura Crisis and ErisDysnomia have mechanics built around becoming more perverted, also unlockable costumes but they are combat focused. I'd say they're still worth giving a go because the combat is pretty fun and satisfying.

She ill server you play a playful green-haired girl, you send monsters at the opponents, all of them girls and they become more perverted the more they get banged by monsters. The monsters can also bang you if you're not careful but you don't lose the game from it.

Scalegarden games. Combat focused, but good clothing systems with gradual progression of perversion.

Creature reaction inside the ship and its sequel eh not really games, just animated visual novels but the girls become increasingly more perverted as the story progresses.

I find that some exhibitionism-focused games have what you're looking for: Gradual increase of perversion(usually leading to outright sex and more), no combat, with clothing systems with visibility in the standing art, so maybe also try some of these?
Naked Adventure
FlashCycling
Double Melon games
wow, i played a lot of those. definitely recommend double melon games too, rural JK exhibitionist 2 and after school exhibitionist 2 were their peak

i can't post links yet so,

Bitch Princess Catherines Manhunt
The Fall of Ship (by the same dev)
Castaway of the Ardusta Sea
Usami Yui's Exposure Diary
Widow Erin Doesn't Want to Get Pregnant with Another Man's Baby
Noelle Does Her Best!

are my recommends, some are better than others though

Reactions: cooldude33