Seeking Games where you are fucked by someone detestable?

realnamesao

Oct 27, 2019
I'm looking for a game (female PC only) that has elements of--or ideally whose premise is--being fucked by someone that the player character (and, in a perfect world, the player as well) despises, a la the apartment scenes in Gran Ende. Even better if the PC is corrupted and eventually succumbs to her lustful instincts. Thank you.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Karryn's Prison fits the bill (lecherous men that the MC looks down on, lots of options for her corruption path). The only downsides are the prisoners are generated and not unique (with a couple exceptions), also the game has a comedic tone so you won't hate any character.

Naked Ambition has exactly what you're looking for, with a chauvinistic noble you mutually hate. You're already looked down on for being female, and this guy really is insult to injury. I think if you dismiss your other advisors, you end up being "tutored" by him, and I can only imagine what that's like. That said, I don't know how far his route has been developed, he's only one of the people you interact with.

Good Girl Gone Bad has some of this with the gang members. That game gets pretty heavy with its themes.

Kingdom of Deception iirc has several opportunities for this, especially early in the game, since MC looks down on those around her and they don't exactly respect her either.

Last edited: