Seeking Games where you can have sex with monsters willingly but not as a bad ending

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
I'm looking for RPGM games where you play as a Female protagonist and where you can have sex with monsters ( any kind of monster - aliens , giant beasts , insects zombies , goblins , orcs etc and male , female or futa monsters ) but not as a bad ending or not because you lost a fight ......

The mc can have sex monsters just because she wants to and willingly .....

Any recommendations?

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Not RPGM, but in Teraurge you can have sex with alien animals, either after beating them in turnbased combat, or if you learn about their habits in a sidequest. The later option being more... "consensual".

Reactions: Ankit78@

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia has a lot of scenes as a Female MC where you can willingly choose to have sex with various monsters.

Tentacle Monsters, orcs, wolves, all consensual and MC initiates and offers it herself in some cases.

Reactions: Ankit78@

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
Roundscape Adorevia has a lot of scenes as a Female MC where you can willingly choose to have sex with various monsters.

Tentacle Monsters, orcs, wolves, all consensual and MC initiates and offers it herself in some cases.
That is a good game .....
Wouldn't it be great if the female mc can have sex with monsters whenever she is horny ....
Like "ohh i am horny .... Let's find some zombies and fuck the shit out them ....". .....

Reactions: OpenSolid7

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
Considering you specifically mentioned zombies: The Hunter.
I'm incredibly late but one of my favourite games here is tentacles thrive, it'll take a bit to get used to but it's rewarding and has a fuck ton of scenes if that's all you care about as well!
Not sure if this fits (the female mc very willingly rapes the monsters she defeats, given enough lust buildup).
Thanks. I didn't like Tentacles Thrive that much but I really liked the other two of them very much. Is there Any other games?

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
One type of games is really hard to find where some of the monsters are portrayed as good. Most games have monsters as evil being. But I think it's interesting to see the female MC team up with good monsters. I only played Noxian nights where you can team up with a tentacle monster and also can have sex with him. I loved that game.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I know some, although I should note that I haven't played all of these but I heard they all involve consensual sex in some way or another:

Dungeon of Erotic Master not RPGM, but I figured it's worth a try. The main characters are a bunch of sluts who go dungeon-crawling to fuck monsters. There's a dedicated ability just for seducing monsters and you get extra gold from the fight.

Breeding Season there's more scenes with the female main character than the male one, and all of them involve consensual sex with monsters cause that's the premise of the game. Some of the monsters are more human-like, some are more beast-like. It needs flash but there's a link to a standalone flash player in the thread, I believe. If not, you can run it using BlueMaxima's Project Flashpoint.
Breeders of the Nephelym basically 3D version of Breeding Season.

Slice of School has stuff involving insects.

Zombitch ~Slutty Gal's Holy Sex War~ been a long time since I played this one, I can't remember if sex is consensual or not but judging from the title, eh maybe?:whistle:

Ghost Town Gunsweeper also been a long while since I played this one but I remember the main girl being a slut who wanted to fuck the ghosts and the game had a mechanic of fucking the enemies mid-fight.

Monster Tamer Aria

Treasure Hunter Claire

Karryn's Prison

Meltys Quest

Claire's Quest

Knight of Erin

Pokemon Ecchi Version

Creature Hunter

Last edited:

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
I know some, although I should note that I haven't played all of these but I heard they all involve consensual sex in some way or another:

Dungeon of Erotic Master not RPGM, but I figured it's worth a try. The main characters are a bunch of sluts who go dungeon-crawling to fuck monsters. There's a dedicated ability just for seducing monsters and you get extra gold from the fight.

Breeding Season there's more scenes with the female main character than the male one, and all of them involve consensual sex with monsters cause that's the premise of the game. Some of the monsters are more human-like, some are more beast-like. It needs flash but there's a link to a standalone flash player in the thread, I believe. If not, you can run it using BlueMaxima's Project Flashpoint.
Breeders of the Nephelym basically 3D version of Breeding Season.

Slice of School has stuff involving insects.

Zombitch ~Slutty Gal's Holy Sex War~ been a long time since I played this one, I can't remember if sex is consensual or not but judging from the title, eh maybe?:whistle:

Ghost Town Gunsweeper also been a long while since I played this one but I remember the main girl being a slut who wanted to fuck the ghosts and the game had a mechanic of fucking the enemies mid-fight.

Monster Tamer Aria

Treasure Hunter Claire

Karryn's Prison

Meltys Quest

Claire's Quest

Knight of Erin

Pokemon Ecchi Version

Creature Hunter
I have played Claire's Quest . Love that game. I'm going to try the other games . Thank you❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: cooldude33