Seeking Games where you fuck a lot of virgin girls that shows virgin blood

Jan 28, 2018
I played a lot of these type of games like:

As you can see in the list of games I mentioned, all of them are 2D and Japanese (even if the devs are western, the artstyle is still anime) so I do not prefer 3D but 3D games with 2dcg are fine too. Although most of the games listed has gameplay except the last part about visual novels, I don't care actually as long as you fuck a lot of virgin girls that shows actual virgin blood. I don't care if it's consensual or not however I don't want any stuff with guro or ryona. Also, I can read some japanese so untranslated japanese games are welcome too. I vividly remember playing a lot more games like these but in my storage full of games, these are the only ones I can find. I am aware that some of the games I listed isn't well received by a lot of people but as long as it meets my criteria, I'm fine.

If you are now reading here, thank you in advance. This also acts as recommendations if you want to play games like these so here are my list of games. Lastly, if you have short games where you fuck a virgin girl that shows virgin blood (sole male and female) then list some of them too here for example the JSK games and a lot of more that I am unable to list here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pentation