Seeking Games where you fuck your maid.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
It can be anything from passionate love making, blackmailing , cheating, forced with any tags but preferably 3d

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I am playing savior right now, and love the hot maid
yep she is pretty hot. There is also another game, Blackheart Hotel. But you should know that the sexual content in this game is heavily focused on rape. there is rape,torture,violence,probably the darkest gaame i've played. It's a very good game and there is maid content,but be prepared for a lot of shit there.

Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
yep she is pretty hot. There is also another game, Blackheart Hotel. But you should know that the sexual content in this game is heavily focused on rape. there is rape,torture,violence,probably the darkest gaame i've played. It's a very good game and there is maid content,but be prepared for a lot of shit there.
Wait i played all 3 blackheart games what maid? oh i remember now that dumb maid in the start? Loved her, I wished there was more content with her. Those are some serious hardcore games, need more like blackhearts

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Wait i played all 3 blackheart games what maid? oh i remember now that dumb maid in the start? Loved her, I wished there was more content with her. Those are some serious hardcore games, need more like blackhearts
True,the story was great as well,I still think that Jackie and Paige are some of the best characters created in adult games

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I know you said preferably 3D, but Together With A Cool Maid is just too obvious a pick to not mention. As an added bonus, the maid in question looks like Hisui from Tsukihime (or to be completely blunt, they shamelessly ripped off her design and personality).

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I know you said preferably 3D, but Together With A Cool Maid is just too obvious a pick to not mention. As an added bonus, the maid in question looks like Hisui from Tsukihime (or to be completely blunt, they shamelessly ripped off her design and personality).
I am not against 2D, but main of those are RPGM and you has to move around and do stuff, I personally dont really want to spend so much time to do that, I love VNs for the same reason.
Thanks for the suggestion, I may give it a go someday though

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Have you tried the rest of Black heart games?
If not, I HIGHLY recommend you to do so, they all are set in the same universe and some characters overlap and boy there is content you will love
yeah,I did play it all. All of them are great. the last part of BHH will soon come out and then there will be a new game, called blackheart resort 15 years later,i think it will involve Paige and Jacky's kid