Seeking Games where you get reverse raped?

wmc

Jan 7, 2021
Hey, I'm looking for a game where you play as a male MC and get raped by girls. I don't really care what the gameplay or art style is, as long as it's in english. Whether it's loli's or milfs is fine too! Thanks, any recommendations are helpful!

Reactions: hinahenny118

MrSand

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
If you don't mind monster girls, there's a lot of monster girl games that do that which is one reason why I enjoy them.
Monster Girl Quest 1-3 & Monster Girl Quest: Paradox
Forest of the Blue Skin
Succubus Affection

And a small plug for myself since I'm also making a monster girl game. I just put out a small demo if you want to try it:
(It only has 2 monster girl scenes atm but there will be many more)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There's no such thing as reverse rape, it's rape regardless of sex/gender of the participants. Here are some with shota protags:

Smash Boy (and other Excess M games, there are a few)
Degrees of Lewdity (make sure to set ratio of female attackers to 100% and any characters you're interested in to female on character creation)

Jan 2, 2020
There's no such thing as reverse rape, it's rape regardless of sex/gender of the participants. Here are some with shota protags:

Smash Boy (and other Excess M games, there are a few)
Degrees of Lewdity (make sure to set ratio of female attackers to 100% and any characters you're interested in to female on character creation)
Well yes but actually no,there are very few incidents of women raping men,probably only if there is a big age gab but otherwise the usage of the term reverse rape is solid,because almost no one ever think about a woman raping a man and needs clarification but also because reverse rape became a popular fetish so it became its own category.