Seeking Games where you play the female, and get Fucked/ Corrupted/Mind Controlled/Transformed?

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
I'm talking things like ZXC's Latex Dungeon, Fenoxo''s Corruption of Champions, Innoxia's Lilith's Throne.etc

Games where you are/can play a female and get fucked, impregnated, transformed.etc

If it has images/custom art, the better.

As for kinks in a list
  • Main Ones
    • Custom Art/Assets
    • Breast/Ass/Belly/Thigh Expansion
    • Impregnation
    • Mind Control/Hypnosis
  • Nice to haves
    • Cum Inflation (Kinda between a main and a nice to have)
    • Gender Bending (Male to Female) (Same as Cum inflation, kinda between a main and a nice to have)
    • Tentacles
    • Slime
    • Bimboification
    • Corruption
  • More out-there ones
    • Nipple/Breast Fuck
      • And by extension, nipples gaping after fucking (Thanks for giving me that kink ZXC)
    • Parasites
      • Not the gross kinds that involve amputating/gore, but things like Parasite Infection, those types of parasites.
    • Navel/Belly Fuck
    • Brainfuck
      • Kinda similar points to the Parasites one, nothing gory.etc, but kinda like the Neck-Choker brainfuck thing in Parasite Infection
Outside of the 4 games I mentioned in this post, anyone know of games that hit the major ones and some of the others?

karayak

Oct 29, 2020
Defenestration
Night of revenge
Earn your freedom
Shattered
A new dawn

All of them still into developement, the later one seems in hiatus right now

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Maybe the games from Tsukinomizu might be something you like, depending on how strict you want to be with your criteria, certainly have tentacles, and lots of them as the main theme, and a fair bit of futanari as 2nd theme. In all cases you are playing as females, and while most of the world assets themselves seems mostly RPGM stock(or at least in the same style), they certainly have plenty of custom 2DCG. I don't remember any hypnosis/mind control though. Only 4 of them got a proper translation ATM sadly:

Naedoko Demons Ground is banned from this site though due to Rule 7, but is probably the one that fits your criteria best of these with the main combat literally being fought with monsters you birth after getting impregnated by, mostly, being raped by loosing. Send me a PM if you are interested in that, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction ;) (I have also been making a bit of a mod for that one lately, though probably a while before that will be ready too, if ever)

https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-kni...e-crest-of-demonia-tsukinomizu-project.22576/ still plenty of tentacles, less impregnation focus for sure, probably still some scene that might qualify, at least that leads to outright birth (I played Naedoko far more than any of the others so certainly remember the details of that one the best).

Nightmare Girls have an almost full English translations over on ULMF Haven't played this yet myself, waiting for the translation to be 100% completed (at 99% ATM) to play it personally, so can't speak too much on the details there

Forget-Me-Not Gemini Fort https://f95zone.to/threads/forget-me-not-gemini-fort-final-tsukinomizu-project.65603/ is more focused on the futanri part but still have a decent amount of tentacles too though, don't think there is any impregnation though, and gameplay is more mystery based with very little combat, unlike the others, so mainly leaving this here for completeness sake

So yeah it may not be an exact match for everything you want, but Naedoko in particular might work for you, if you got nothing better at some point. And they are also genuinly fun games in general imo outside of the H-stuff