Seeking Games which focuses on Single Love Interest.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Looking for games which focuses on Single Love Interest.

Conditions:

Male Protagonist.

Other Girls/Women are fine, but game's main focus & most of the content should be on Single Main LI.

No Father/Daughter games like DMD.

No "trap" games like My Sister, My Roommate where the main girl/woman isn't the primary love interest.

No RPGM or 2d or ntr. (Avoidable is fine).

Games that I have already played: Melody, Haley's Story, My Girlfriend's Amnesia, My Sister My Roommate, A Mother's Love, Falling with Madison, Life with Mary, My Cute Roommate, Dreaming of Dana, Alexandria.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Where the Heart Is. You can focus on Katie or Jenna as they have plenty content and have a few girls on the side if you wish.
Mom too have a significant content as equal as jenna if not katie. I call it as a perfect family focused harem game. But Single focused LI? I don't think so. But thanks anyway for suggestion.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Mom too have a significant content as equal as jenna if not katie. I call it as a perfect family focused harem game. But Single LI? I don't think so. But thanks anyway for suggestion.
He's not related to them and I don't see why it's not a single LI game if you want it to be. Anyway, doesn't matter what I think. :)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
He's not related to them and I don't see why it's not a single LI game if you want it to be. Anyway, doesn't matter what I think. :)
Haha, sorry for calling them as "family", but still, it's not "designed" in a single LI focused way, unless players want it to be. Look at the games I mentioned, they are all more or less designed on primary LI, where other girls are given significantly less content, unless you count threesomes.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Haha, sorry for calling them as "family", but still, it's not "designed" in a single LI focused way, unless players want it to be. Look at the games I mentioned, they are all more or less designed on primary LI, where other girls are given significantly less content, unless you count threesomes.
Yeah, not a typical one LI game, agree with that.

Reactions: harsha_26

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Basically any Tora Games title: Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessika, Finding Miranda, Saving Chloe (all of those are a tetralogy, it's recommended to play them in that order). They were released some years ago in html and were ported to ren'py by ArianeB https://f95zone.to/threads/tora-productions-renpy-ports-collection-final-tora-productions.31896/

Also Life Changes for Keeley, their last release, which is set up in a different fictional universe. Main romantinc route with the LI is a lesbian relationship though; you can also play as a husband trying to win back your wife but that route is just a bunch of sexual events between other characters (you can choose to have sex with them or not, in that case you'll be shown an alternative sex scene) until the very end

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Basically any Tora Games title: Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessika, Finding Miranda, Saving Chloe (all of those are a tetralogy, it's recommended to play them in that order). They were released some years ago in html and were ported to ren'py by ArianeB https://f95zone.to/threads/tora-productions-renpy-ports-collection-final-tora-productions.31896/

Also Life Changes for Keeley, their last release, which is set up in a different fictional universe. Main romantinc route with the LI is a lesbian relationship though; you can also play as a husband trying to win back your wife but that route is just a bunch of sexual events between other characters (you can choose to have sex with them or not, in that case you'll be shown an alternative sex scene) until the very end
Yeah somewhere in past i seen about that tetrology. And they got good reveiews. Added to my list now. Thanks for suggesting.

But, I have doubts on Life changes for keeley. May be it isn't got what I'm hoping for because I prefer to play male protagonist.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah somewhere in past i seen about that tetrology. And they got good reveiews. Added to my list now. Thanks for suggesting.

But, I have doubts on Life changes for keeley. May be it isn't got what I hoping for.
Well, if you don't mind playing as a lesbian MC the story is quite romantic and enticing. Nothing weird, you won't be fucking other guys, it's just a lesbian romance

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Well, if you don't mind playing as a lesbian MC the story is quite romantic and enticing. Nothing weird, you won't be fucking other guys, it's just a lesbian romance
I wont mind lesbian scenes or romance. Problem is "immersion". But elsaverse tereology games are definitely the games i should try.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Rocking robin, u can cheat her (robin) but is optional the whole girls and u can focus on her
Long story short although u know it already
Ataegina, u have incest but if u dont go for the neutral path I think u will skip the incest, and well, u start with gf and the other girls are optional too so..
No more secrets, no harem ending (its finished) u must choose one, and trust me, every girl in this game is.. <3
Summer with mia (is incest game, but is good, try it)
Become a rockstar u can go for every girl, but in the future this will have consecuents so its better go for one only
City of broken, same, u can go for every girl or focused in ur fav

If I remember more, I will edit the post.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Rocking robin, u can cheat her (robin) but is optional the whole girls and u can focus on her
Long story short although u know it already
Ataegina, u have incest but if u dont go for the neutral path I think u will skip the incest, and well, u start with gf and the other girls are optional too so..
No more secrets, no harem ending (its finished) u must choose one, and trust me, every girl in this game is.. <3
Summer with mia (is incest game, but is good, try it)
Become a rockstar u can go for every girl, but in the future this will have consecuents so its better go for one only
City of broken, same, u can go for every girl or focused in ur fav

If I remember more, I will edit the post.
Yeah, those games also i will play for sure. But, the thread is not about "Can go for single fav girl or try all".

My request is about the games that are designed in a way that have more content on single LI compare to all other LIs in that game. Like Melody or Haley. They got different paths but the main "canon" path is about one main girl only & those main girls got much content than others if you calculate.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, those games also i will play for sure. But, the thread is not about "Can go for single fav girl or try all".

My request is about the games that are designed in a way that have more content on single LI compare to all other LIs in that game. Like Melody or Haley. They got different paths but the main "canon" path is about one main girl only & those main girls got much content than others if you calculate.
Then probably u played the most. This plot u ask is not interesting for the most audience so is hard find so many games, devs prefer bring us diversity over only one LI.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Then probably u played the most. This plot u ask is not interesting for the most audience so is hard find so many games, devs prefer bring us diversity over only one LI.
Yeah I can agree on that. That's why I created this thread, so that we can find out any hidden gems by suggestions.. :p

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
Halfway House is good, it just isn't complete. There is only one "main girl" and I believe that she will be the only one you can actually have an ending with, even though there are two other girls if I remember correctly. This is the only one I can think of that wasn't listed. There are a lot where you can choose one girl even though there are many options like Acting Lessons (3 different girls with a lot of endings).

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Love of Magic is pretty much the story of MC and Emily's love. There's other girls, destiny, monsters and the end of the world. But the core of the story that binds the three books is their love.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thankyou for the suggestion.. Good to see, A dev himself suggesting to try out his game. I will definitely play it. The girl looks cute and loving.:love:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thankyou for the suggestion.. Good to see, A dev himself suggesting to try out his game. I will definitely play it. The girl looks cute and loving.:love:
This sub-forum tends to be on my "have a drink and kick back to relax" place list :) Having just completed Book 1 I'm enjoying my glass of Whisky and chatting :) But from what you described it sounds like you'd probably enjoy Love of Magic. It's a Persona 4/5 inspired Urban Fantasy story centered on the love story of MC and Emily.