Overview:
Ren'Py ports of Tora Productions games made by ArianeB.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-16
Release Date: 2019-06-15
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Original Games: Dreaming with Elsa - Redemption for Jessika - Finding Miranda - Saving Chloe
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Dreaming with Elsa:
PC
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Redemption for Jessika:
PC

Patch: BUGFIX

Finding Miranda:
PC

Saving Chloe:
PC

Thanks to Mortze for sharing and to yoda123 for the bugfixes

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
So by "Porting Games" you mean you wanted to make others games other than what they wanted of them but to you you have made them better ? If you want to make a game or be a developer than do so and stop i"improving" others creations visions.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So by "Porting Games" you mean you wanted to make others games other than what they wanted of them but to you you have made them better ? If you want to make a game or be a developer than do so and stop i"improving" others creations visions.
This isn't a fan-made port so no. It's another dev who put in the time and converted existing VN's from HTML to Ren'Py without any "improvement". A few posts above you'll see Scrot link Mortze's post about the port. Would've been good to read that before posting :)

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
What are you talking about? Porting is just changing from one format to another, in this case from HTML to ren'py. Not changing the game. Porting could be making it from windows to mac or to android. If it was a game changer then it would be a mod, remake or something else.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Ty for the ports, and the renders look great since they must be from the 80s/90s - all that pubic hair in the previews lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes