5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm replaying the RFJ one and I can't seem to unlock the Chloe's achievement no matter what I did. I got the bad ending but the achievement didn't trigger. Is there anything specific that I need to do other than getting that ending with Chloe in bed? I chose Hide Score at the beginning too. I'm not sure what the "Story Mode" on/off option on Preference is supposed to do though.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Is there a specific order i should play these games?
Yeah play them in download order (Start with Dreaming with Elsa and go down leaving Saving Chloe for the finale).

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Wonderful, the limited saves always hurt reliving these games. I hope Pandora and Getting to Know Christine get similar ports.
if they get it probably will be add here in this thread

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice thanks for these quite the flashback with some of those preview pics glad to see them on Ren'py great work with this (y)

Reactions: Scrot

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So I guess the main goal is just get the highest "black score" as possible in the black segment? Some of those responses are cringe-worthy. and some earn points even when Elsa isn't present which makes no sense but yeah.:unsure:

Reactions: stever

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know how to get to that under water scene in dreaming with Elsa?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Outstanding service! Thank you. I have played all of these games in their original format, so I can vouch for their quality.

If I can find the time [bwahahahaha], I'll replay them using this format.

Reactions: Scrot

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I'm replaying the RFJ one and I can't seem to unlock the Chloe's achievement no matter what I did. I got the bad ending but the achievement didn't trigger. Is there anything specific that I need to do other than getting that ending with Chloe in bed? I chose Hide Score at the beginning too. I'm not sure what the "Story Mode" on/off option on Preference is supposed to do though.

Ya, me too

Reactions: Skylaroo

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
All of the episodes will kind of rotate around each other. As far as a flow of the series, Maybe Jessica first, then I would play saving Chloe last .

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
and some earn points even when Elsa isn't present which makes no sense but yeah.:unsure:
You misunderstood. The point is your characteristic, not Elsa's "love point". So it makes perfect sense to earn points even without Elsa being present.

Ya, me too
I guess it's a bug then. Such a shame since achievement matters in the game, and I'm not sure whether this will be fixed or not since it wasn't ported by the actual dev themselves.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
for Saving Chloe if you stay on her path its really short there deff should be another game after this have it a "happy" ending where all the girls and their boys living on a secret concluded Island

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes