5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Saving Chloe Patch

Fixed
Wrongly coded conversation checks in 6 places (some dialogues will make more sense now)
Missing conversation check in dojo.
Missing line of text before meeting with Chloe.
Missing Charming/Supportive/Confident increase in dojo
Missing animation with Chloe in hotel
Wrong animation speeds with Chloe in hotel
Wrong variable increase in bookstore
CharType was not calculated or used (Chloe may now say you are supportive or confindent, not only charming)
Flag for discovering dungeon set in wrong location in chateau (could cause you to miss a scene)
Wrong length of animation when licking Chloe in chateau
A couple of text mistakes (like Jess beeing called Jenn)
Hey, thanks alot for these patches. This is the first time I've played any of these games and the patches help alot.

On that note:
I'm getting an error message in Dreaming of Elsa. On the 'Black' path if you don't check out Teresa, you will get an error message when Elsa thanks you for not checking her out. I'm not exactly sure off the top of my head what the actual dialogue choices are but both of them give +1 to White and it causes an exception because 'White' is not defined on the 'Black' path.

Could you possibly make a patch for Dreaming of Elsa also?

Reactions: syh653 and yoda123

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Hey, thanks alot for these patches. This is the first time I've played any of these games and the patches help alot.

On that note:
I'm getting an error message in Dreaming of Elsa. On the 'Black' path if you don't check out Teresa, you will get an error message when Elsa thanks you for not checking her out. I'm not exactly sure off the top of my head what the actual dialogue choices are but both of them give +1 to White and it causes an exception because 'White' is not defined on the 'Black' path.

Could you possibly make a patch for Dreaming of Elsa also?
I did start with that game as well, but that port is a total mess, I'd basically have to redo everything, I simply don't have the time for that. The original does not have the 'black' or 'white' paths, it has difficulty levels. I think it was done like that because the one who did the port could not figure out what the original java code did. A lot of the code wasn't implemented, and many of the animations are messed up, the sounds were also left out (the sounds are not great, but still). I strongly recommend you play the html version instead.

Reactions: Soul_less327

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I did start with that game as well, but that port is a total mess, I'd basically have to redo everything, I simply don't have the time for that. The original does not have the 'black' or 'white' paths, it has difficulty levels. I think it was done like that because the one who did the port could not figure out what the original java code did. A lot of the code wasn't implemented, and many of the animations are messed up, the sounds were also left out (the sounds are not great, but still). I strongly recommend you play the html version instead.
Actually I figured out the issue. The problem was on that particular choice, the points were added as 'Black' instead of 'black' and 'White' instead of 'white'. A simple highlight and replace fixed the issue. But I do get what you are saying. Thanks.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Actually I figured out the issue. The problem was on that particular choice, the points were added as 'Black' instead of 'black' and 'White' instead of 'white'. A simple highlight and replace fixed the issue. But I do get what you are saying. Thanks.
I should also mention that none of the achievements are in the port. But if you still want to play it, I'll give you what I have done. It is basically just a fix for the first 80 pages of the ending, it will fix quite a few bad animations and add back the sounds. I also added the fix you made.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I should also mention that none of the achievements are in the port. But if you still want to play it, I'll give you what I have done. It is basically just a fix for the first 80 pages of the ending, it will fix quite a few bad animations and add back the sounds. I also added the fix you made.
Awesome thanks. I'll try it out. I've gone ahead and downloaded all of the HTML versions of all of the games and the side stories. I'll probably give them a try, I'm just not a huge fan of HTML.

stever

Jun 14, 2017
is there any way to cheat with these or would anyone mind sharing saves?

I love the sex scenes in these games, but don't have time for all the clicking, clicking, clicking that proceeds them. Especially considering you have to play the games 3 or 4 times each to unlock everything

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
is there any way to cheat with these or would anyone mind sharing saves?

I love the sex scenes in these games, but don't have time for all the clicking, clicking, clicking that proceeds them. Especially considering you have to play the games 3 or 4 times each to unlock everything
These games are developed using Ren'Py. The significance of that is that in such games you can click on <Ctrl> or <Tab> to fast-forward through scenes in the blink of an eye. <Ctrl> is safer to use, because you have to hold it down to continue fast-forwarding. <Tab> is faster, and you only have to click it once, but stopping it in the right place can be tricky.

Reactions: stever

wulaak

Nov 10, 2020
Pretty cool to find them in RenPy.
I started playing with Jessika :sneaky:

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
By the way, I've created my own port of Dreaming with Elsa to Renpy, and I tested that all of the paths and achievements work. You can get it on the main DwE thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dreaming-with-elsa-final-tora-productions.4961/

I'm going to port all of the Elsaverse games and stories to Renpy and, eventually, put them all together into one "Omnibus." I'm currently pretty far along on Redemption for Jessika.

Tlaero

Last edited:

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
I'm going to port all of the Elsaverse games and stories to Renpy and, eventually, put them all together into one "Omnibus." I'm currently pretty far along on Redemption for Jessika.
Waw, this is a great news! It will be nice to replay these classics and perhaps more appreciate them all by playing them all together...
Thanks again for your really great games, among the bests.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I want to know if this is a long game and if lesbianism can be avoided.
Thanks.
The four games here are all choice-driven. But there is no way of knowing in advance which choice will lead to what scenes. There are no specific choices for potential LIs, either male or female. Usually the canon route will involve both. Some of the games have more lesbian contact than others.

If any female-on-female contact is a killer for you, try some other developer.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018

Elsaverse Omnibus Vol 1 released

Okay, after months, or years, depending on how you count it, of work, I'm finally ready to release "The Elsaverse Omnibus Vol1: The HTML Years." This is everything from the Elsaverse that we did in HTML, converted to Renpy, and bundled into one download--from "Dreaming With Elsa" through to "Won: Darkness Within." It consists of 5 major games, 5 visual short stories, 4 text short stories, and a text novella.

If you ever wondered where to find the games, they're here.

If you ever wondered what order to play them in, go from top to bottom down the left side of the Story Select screen.

If you ever wondered what order you should read the extras in, start in the upper left and go across.

After this, we started working natively in Renpy, with larger images. So far, we've done two short stories ("Elsa's Nightmares" and "Elsaverse: Transitions") and are working on the next major game, which will be called "Chasing Beth." When we get enough native Renpy stuff done, I'll bundle them together into an Elsaverse Omnibus Vol 2.

If you're a long time fan, I hope you enjoy this compilation of our work. If you're new to the Elsaverse and wondering where to start, this is for you. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for all of the love and support you've shown Mortze and I over the years. We couldn't have done this without you.

Tlaero

PC/Linux version:

Mac version:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes