Seeking Games with a female protagonist and hypnosis/mind control.

Apr 21, 2020
Male mc : nano control
(I recommend to look at game guide for progress)

There is some visual novel with mind control but i am sure you are not into it.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Here's a list of games for fellow cultured individuals interested in female protagonists getting hypnotized by enemies, minus the ones already mentioned. I've found that the amount of RPG's with said content tends to outnumber the action games.

Action:

Heroine Hunting*
Pandemonium Classic - Unity Edition

RPG:
Agents of P.O.R.N

Eden*

Elf Jail*

Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG*

Mira Co Rescue

Games marked with * have little hypnosis / mind control content in them, but I found the scenes that did have it enjoyable enough to be worth mentioning

Randomphoenix1

Jun 18, 2019
Here's a list of games for fellow cultured individuals interested in female protagonists getting hypnotized by enemies, minus the ones already mentioned. I've found that the amount of RPG's with said content tends to outnumber the action games.

Action:

Heroine Hunting*
Pandemonium Classic - Unity Edition

RPG:
Agents of P.O.R.N

Eden*

Elf Jail*

Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG*

Mira Co Rescue

Games marked with * have little hypnosis / mind control content in them, but I found the scenes that did have it enjoyable enough to be worth mentioning
the site for the felia ones is sketchy af, could we get someone to upload it here?

Randomphoenix1

Jun 18, 2019
it just a normal sharing site that use those money making .io redirect sites, just have adsblock like uBlock Origin and you'll be fine.
for the hypno recc
The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator
Rookie Knight Rathi
Sonia and the Hypnotic City
you aint wrong so far but damn, half the links it leads to say the file's deleted and the download speed is horrid. Beggars can't be choosers it seems.
edit: the virtual labyrinth one is password encrypted and the password isn't displayed on the site either, password for the others doesn't work
battle heroine and the other two only have 1 working link, someone needs to update this stuff

Last edited:

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
you aint wrong so far but damn, half the links it leads to say the file's deleted and the download speed is horrid. Beggars can't be choosers it seems.
edit: the virtual labyrinth one is password encrypted and the password isn't displayed on the site either, password for the others doesn't work
battle heroine and the other two only have 1 working link, someone needs to update this stuff
The password should be same as the site name, "hentaibedta".

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Few more additions I've stumbled on:
Nex(e)us Institute - In it's current state it's probably best to describe closer to a visual novel than an RPG, with some puzzle mechanics. Focus of the game is hypnotic lesbian harem collection, and avoiding hypnotic bad ends of your own.

Rignetta's Adventure - Action, probably one of the prettiest looking pixel-art games I've seen in a while. Lots of enemies that include hypnotic / mind control elements, relatively speaking. Pretty good amount of content too, and a strong development pace.

Kabopuri series - , , , . Action sidescrollers with admittedly a slightly jank-feeling combat system, but with a huge amount of quality sprite animations spread out between the 4 games. Kabopuri 1 Early Stages and Kabopuri 1 Fully Mature share the same enemies and stages, the only difference between them is the choice of a young adult protagonist or a milf protagonist. Similar situation with Kabopuri 2's. Effectively allows them to recycle gameplay content while doubling the sex animations.

Happy Heart Panic - Action, has a few enemies with hypnotic elements. Ghost that can possess you, hypnotic traps, and one guy who is a straight-up pendelum-swinging hypnosis enemy. Also allows you to choose between playing as a thicc country gal and an emo furry trap fox. Each has their own animations for every enemy. Fair warning, however, the game contains an optional diapershit area.

Happy Heart Hell - Same dev as above, an older work of theirs. Very puzzle focused, with only the gay emo trap fox as an available protagonist. Has some bad ends where you get brainwashed. Similar warning as above too, except the diapershit isn't restricted to an optional area, instead you can thankfully toggle it off entirely. Although doing so leaves a noticeable hole, as it just skips the scene entirely.

Also, I'm debating creating a dedicated hypnosis-game master list thread that categorizes and briefly describes all of the games we've listed here, to keep it in a more-visible and better organized fashion. If I do, I'll link it here.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Succubus Heaven - New game that just released, and it's got some hypnosis / mind control that really hits the spot. It's a 3D action game in Unity, taking heavy mechanical inspiration from Dark Souls.

Succubus Nests - Older game from the same developer. Very light on actual gameplay, you'll just be watching actions go down most of the time. Has one enemy with enjoyable mind control at least, figured it was worth a mention.

Reactions: TheGodUncle