Seeking Games with a lot of good content.

Apr 9, 2018
So my having a foot fetish and a preference for the "footjob" tag, I often find myself locked into the games that are either finished and were heavy hitters (DoD anyone?) and those of which I'm currently done with and waiting for an update (Milfy City and Echoes of Lust.) What are games that you guys would recommend me in the meantime, feet content or no and why? Preferably finished games though
EDIT: I've played Most of Isctor's games, I tried depraved awakening but I find it hard to put myself in the character's shoes if they're middle aged hence why I also didn't care for Acting Lessons much. I gave Insexual Desires and Summertime Saga a shot and enjoyed them a little more than I'd thought considering they're a little too cartoony for my taste . Currently playing Spaced Out.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Finished games are the rarest type of games but Depraved Awakening probably the best of them imo.
As far as current games with a lot of content I'd go with Harem Hotel. Repeatable footjobs once unlocked 3 times a day with different girls if that's what you're after. ;)
Not exactly unknown titles but you only mentioned 3 games so kinda flying blind on the suggestions.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Apr 9, 2018
Finished games are the rarest type of games but Depraved Awakening probably the best of them imo.
As far as current games with a lot of content I'd go with Harem Hotel. Repeatable footjobs once unlocked 3 times a day with different girls if that's what you're after. ;)
Not exactly unknown titles but you only mentioned 3 games so kinda flying blind on the suggestions.
My bad haha I should've mentioned the other games. I gave Harem Hotel a shot but I could never get behind the Honey Select models since the 3D renders always looked significantly better for me and the feet don't look like potatoes .