Seeking Games with dick growth as a central mechanic

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
- I like futa based stuff, but didn't before I got into these sorts of games (they corrupted me!), but for me the penis in that case represents not a male appendage but an increase of the female's libido, hypersexualization, increased awareness of and connection to her own desire, willingness to take action on her desire, taking agency in her own reproduction, etc. So it's a physical change but it's symbolic for and representative of a behavioral-psychological change
I feel this on so many levels, one moment you're playing Trials in Tainted Space(TiTS) or Corruption of Champions 2(CoC2) next thing you know you're already searching for the next futa protagonist game that let's you customize yourself into a 6 foot tall Amazonian futa with dick as big as a horse

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
I feel this on so many levels, one moment you're playing Trials in Tainted Space(TiTS) or Corruption of Champions 2(CoC2) next thing you know you're already searching for the next futa protagonist game that let's you customize yourself into a 6 foot tall Amazonian futa with dick as big as a horse
Any luck finding some games like that? :D

Xalthran

Aug 26, 2019
While I have not done a complete play through yet, there is an ability that makes mention being able to play with an overgrown penis (horse sized iirc) in the game ' '.
I really need to finish that one. I always seem to get a pretty good distance into it and then I find myself distracted by other game titles. :shrug:
While this is off topic which I hope none minds,, anyone know of a game similar to ' ' where you play as a beast/monster protagonist?

bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
Been trying to find more games to fit this fetish or at least have a couple of scenes so far I know that these games meet one of those criteria. I am always looking for more and I really hope they add more tags for fetishes for findability sake because this is ridiculous. I will periodically update this list when I find more things over time

"Bloom War"
"Mist"
"Succubus Trick Grown up Problem"
"SuperHuman"
"SuperPowered"
"Coc 1 and 2, Liliths Throne and TiTs"
"Endowed"
"Hypnosis"
"My Cute Roommate 2"
"CockHam Superheroes"
"Insatiable"
"Lockdown2024"
"Ballad of outstanding bimbo sorcery"
"PowerVacuum"
"Apocalypse"
"A Struggle With Sin"
"Big Balls Problem"
"Demon Deals"
"Escape From Ivy and Piper"
"Divine Heel"
"Sex Gods"

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Been trying to find more games to fit this fetish or at least have a couple of scenes so far I know that these games meet one of those criteria. I am always looking for more and I really hope they add more tags for fetishes for findability sake because this is ridiculous.

"Bloom War"
"Mist"
"Succubus Trick Grown up Problem"
"SuperHuman"
"SuperPowered"
"Coc 1 and 2, Liliths Throne and TiTs"
"Endowed"
"Hypnosis"
"My Cute Roommate 2"
"CockHam Superheroes"
"Insatiable"
Apocalypse also has some scenes with penis expansion.