Seeking Games with dick growth as a central mechanic

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
anyone know what the name of the game is, where you're sort of trapped in a house with witches and trying to get out. but at the same time they do sexual things to you and one of them in one scene makes your dick bigger? i remember there being a secret portal or something weird hidden within the wall?

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
anyone know what the name of the game is, where you're sort of trapped in a house with witches and trying to get out. but at the same time they do sexual things to you and one of them in one scene makes your dick bigger? i remember there being a secret portal or something weird hidden within the wall?
Was that more of a hentai/japanese game?

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Any more info? Like whether it's a female protag, male protag, whether it's ren'py, rpgm, html, unity, or whatever?

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Any more info? Like whether it's a female protag, male protag, whether it's ren'py, rpgm, html, unity, or whatever?
Male protagonist, there was like 3/4 other women in the house, I think it was either Renpy or rpgm. You could move around and search the room for clues, but felt like there was a story to it. There was something about a mirror or secret cupboard in the back corner of the room?

xerohazard

Feb 10, 2021
Male protagonist, there was like 3/4 other women in the house, I think it was either Renpy or rpgm. You could move around and search the room for clues, but felt like there was a story to it. There was something about a mirror or secret cupboard in the back corner of the room?
Well, it may be delayed but you're definitely talking about Escape from Ivy and Piper. There was a prequel game as well but I don't remember the name

Reactions: hellyeah3000